Chapter 9

Gemini strolled up to the little restaurant in a rapid pace. Her eyes flickered over each and every person inside until her orbs rested on a familiar, angelic face sat right at the back of the restaurant.

Her fingers clasped around the metal bar as she opened the window door and stepped in. Chase's green eyes were in a deep train of thought as Gemini approached him. As soon as he saw her, his eye lit up and a smile corrupted his perfect skin.

"Gemini! You made it." He cheered as he stood up from the small and compact table, walking around to Gemini. He caught her off guard, as he not only gave her a hug but a kiss on her cheek leaving her flushing a crimson red.

"Erm, yes, sorry I'm late I uh- I was delayed." She chuckled nervously.

"It's fine." He assured her, helping her into the chair. He settled back into his own chair that was sat directly in front of Gemini.

"So uh, this is a cute little area." Gemini admired, taking in her surroundings. The dark red walls held beautiful paintings that Gemini took an automatic liking towards.

"You like it?" He inquired, his eyes on Gemini as her blue orbs examined each painting.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I love messy kind of artwork."

"I thought you would." He shrugged.

Gemini flashed a look at him before curving her lips into a grin. "Really?" She laughed. Chase nodded, obviously pleased.

"How do you know what I like?"

Chase's face soon became serious. He smiled a warm, genuine one but a tint of darkness in his deep green orbs.

"I can see it in your eyes. I can see a lot of things in your eyes."

"Wait so what? She can see and like, feel you?" Florence stammered as she looked on in pure shock.

Harry was smug as he nodded. "Perfectly."

Florence looked astounded as she rested her fit and curved body against the wooden banister. "Wow. Where is she now?"

Harry's face changed in a flash; differing from the previous proud, smirk into a deformed grimace.

"With someone." He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh." Florence mumbled, biting the inside of her cheek.

"It doesn't bother me entirely, she is mine after all." He shrugged, as if trying to bring something positive out of it.

"So tell me more about you tell me your secrets." Gemini grinned as she sat back after devouring a large plate of a delicious Ceaser salad and crumbed chicken fillets.

"Well," Chase began as he wiped his pretty mouth with a napkin. "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

They both erupted in laughs, more Gemini than Chase. Gemini regained her composure as they both looked into each other's beautiful eyes.

"You're something else Gemini." He sighed as he licked his swollen lips. It made butterflies erupt in the pits of her stomach. Not in the way Harry did, the way he did it was through sensual movements and words, arousal to put it simply. Chase though, made her feel like a schoolgirl again with his gracious complements. Inside Gemini reacted as if a girl found out her crush liked her back.

She liked it. It was a different feeling from the usual intense, powerfully strong emotions and sensations that Harry provided.

"Thank you." She accepted with a smile.

"So tell me, really. Why were you looking into all that stuff about this town?" He inquired before taking a sip of his coke.

Gemini looked down at her bare plate before looking up to take in the beauty in front of her eyes. The tousled brown hair, the beautiful green eyes that were an entirely different look and shape compared to Harry's. His prominent jaw and cheekbone structure that made Gemini go wild inside.