Chapter 11

Harry lifted Gemini from the table whilst she still straddled him and held her tightly to his cold chest. His lips were rough and devouring Gemini's as her ankles met each other behind Harry's back.

The kiss became quicker, more passionate and aggressive. Gemini had no time for air, as Harry would not let the kiss break as they moved swiftly up the stairs.

Her hands ran wildly in his curls, knotting themselves with in the roots and tugging on them to receive a low moan vibrate from his chest.

Louis and Florence were sniggering and laughing as they watched the two move into Gemini's room. Harry threw his middle finger in the air, waving it around for Lou and Florence to see. His hand rested Gemini's bum as she tightly put her arm around his neck, forcing him into her.

"Aw mate!" Lou laughed before Harry shut the door on them.

GEMINI'S POV

The intense feeling of his icy cold body became known unto me. I became used to the feeling, and began to thrive in it. It gave off an unusual sense of adrenaline and rush.

Harry lips moved from my lips, carrying their way to my neck as he supported me against his waist, my legs still firmly placed around his hips.

"Harry," I gasped, shutting my eyes at the amount of pleasure and arousal as he back to suck roughly on the skin. "This is so bad." I muttered into his ear breathlessly.

He bit and sucked on an area of my neck, obviously making a new love bite that would be engraved there forever.

His lips messily moved from my neck to my cheek then back to my neck as he pushed me roughly against the wall. He grinded his hips into mine, making he gasp and groan in undeniable ecstasy that ran it's course throughout my body.

"We can't- we have to-" I stammered, barely able to even pronounce a proper word. His lips were rough yet soft against my skin, his body pressing into my firmly. It made my heart go wild, my mind thinking of disastrous thoughts.

A low grumble fell from Harry's lips before he moved up to suck on my jawline.

"Talk dirty to me." He roughly encouraged, his hand squeezing my bum with each low raspy word he spoke.

"I-I can't we can't do this Harry." I lied in broken gasps.

Harry grinded deeply, his hips smashing against mine that made both of us moan in delight. A heavy bulge was forming under the fabric, and it was mighty cold against Gemini's weakening legs.

"Say that again, love?" He growled in the sexy raspy low voice he portrayed.

"I-I- Ah what the hell." I gave up, forcing his face back to mine and crashing my lips to his. He grinned in the kiss, walking over the bed and placing me down on top of the duvet covers.

"Good girl." He smirked as moved over me, my body under his firm mass of muscles.

"I'm not a dog." I advised, out of breath.

"No, but you are mine." He snarled, pinning my hands above my head.

It turned me on a great amount; making me shiver and making my lower regions tingle.

He was so domineering, and I loved it. I didn't want that to happen though. I didn't want to be completely submissive unto him.

"Is that so?" I questioned with a grin before flipping him over so he was rested on his back.

"I go about on my own. No one can own me." I smirked, mirroring his action. I looked down at his prominent collarbone before attacking it, sucking lightly and biting down. My bites didn't faze him or make him flinch. All I got was a low groan from his lips. It gave me ideas as to what I could do to him.