Chapter 8

Gemini struggled to swallow the forming tears. She didn't want to show how weak and scared she was in front of Harry, who stood there aimlessly watching her with a grin only the devil could pull off.

"What happened to you?" She barely whispered, not sure if Harry had heard.

"I got stronger." He growled into her ear, his breath leaving tingles of cold air entering her body.

"No." Gemini shakily muttered, staring right at Harry through the mirror.

"You prey on the innocent. You kill without cause," She drew out slowly. "You've only grown weaker." Harry looked at her in silence before continuing.

"Well then. If you think I'm weak, then how do you think I made that photograph burst into flames? How I almost killed that man? How I made a wreck of your room? And how you always feel the cold sensations I express whenever I'm around? Come on Gemini." He stated as a matter of fact. "You can't tell me that you know deep down, I could have you join me right by my side in minutes. How I could kill you in seconds."

Gemini turned her head, looking into nothing though she knew deep down she staring directly into Harry's green intimidating orbs.

"You don't kill without a cause." She hissed under her breath.

And she was true.

"You only kill if they've done wrong to you in some way, or they have something you don't." Gemini scowled, intriguing Harry before she continued. "Something like a kindness, a family, a friendship, a love." She acknowledged, whispering on the last two words.

It was then Gemini noticed a shape forming before her eyes. The misty air seemed like a silver cloud of nothing until it formed into a face with disheveled curls pushed in an upward formation, green eyes that bore into your own and flawless skin that looked sour and pale.

Gemini could see Harry as if he were a normal person.

His expression was solemn, a hint of sadness in each green orb. "What?" She asked, confused as she stepped back into the wall. "How can I see you?"

"Harry paused for a moment, looking to the ground before looking up into her eyes.

"You finally let yourself believe that I'm real and here. You don't need a mirror to see me now." His voice was quiet, until his lips curved upwards into a smirk.

His quiet, deep in thought side had vanished completely as if it were never there. It definitely shocked Gemini, and a feeling of strong dislike came over her.

"You practically let me in." He smiled in a cruel way that got to Gemini in a more unpleasant way.

"Stay away from me." Gemini warned as she felt the cold timber against her back.

"Ooh." Harry cooed. "You know I can't do that. At least, not now. Now that you can see me." He grinned, moving in to close the remaining space between the two.

"Now that you can, hear me." He murmured in his deep husky voice as his close proximity became inevitable.

Gemini let out a series of gasps as she felt Harry's cold hand rub Gemini's wrist, then up to her arm and cheek.

"Now that you can feel my touch." He whispered against her burning cheek, before bowing his head to the visible love bite that was permanently imbedded in Gemini's neck.

His cold tongue was felt swirling over the bite, making Gemini shudder in excitement but more so in fear. The feel of his tongue against her pasty skin made her tremble, his long thin hands working skillfully against her cheek and down to her collarbone protected by the layer of skin.