Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sending a Special Shout Out to : 10rangerl1, I hope you enjoy, THANK YOU!!!

NaKhia's POV

I screamed the moment the officers grabbed Messiah's arms. What was going on? He never touched Shelly. Jen did, but she did it for me. I had to fix this I couldn't let them take him. "No officer you got the wrong person."

"Ma'am get back." He slapped the handcuffs on Siah's wrist.

"No." I started pulling on his arm. Messiah was innocent. "Let him go." I yelled trying to grab Messiah.

"Ma'am get back." Another officer grabbed my arms and brought them behind my back.

"Get off her." Messiah yelled trying to jerk away. "She's pregnant."

I screamed again as they took him down to the ground. Messiahs face was pushed onto the floor with an officer's knee in the back of his neck. His body was shaking and his nostrils were flaring. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"NaKhia baby please stop. Just let them do their job." He asked me and I nodded yes. They picked him up off the floor. He was now standing in front of me. "Officer Can you please just let her go. She's just scared."

The officer holding my arms let me go and i hugged Messiah crying into his chest. What is this girl's problem? Why won't she just leave us alone?

"Hey, don't cry." He said leaning his forehead against mines. I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"How you goanna tell me not to cry when your crying too." I held onto him wishing he could hold me.

"Cause I’m not pregnant." He tried to smile. "Call Mikey, and call Will and have him call my lawyer.'

"Okay, I’ll get dressed and met you down there."

"No, stay here i don't want you there."

"Siah." I whined

"Sir we need to go." The officer cut in.

"Baby please stay here, where it's safe. Freddy please stay with her. I love you." He bent his head and kissed me, before they hauled him out the door. My heart was hurting, i didn't know what to do.

For two hours I sat on the couch, in the living room waiting for Messiah to call or walk through the front door. The thought of him in some jail cell, because of Shelly pissed me off. I wish I knew what was happening, I wish I knew what they were doing to him. Pulling out my cell phone I called Colton, I needed his legal advise.

"I know your mad at me Khi-Khi. I'm so sorry, for telling him all that." Colton said all this as he answered the phone.

"Why did you tell him all that?"

"Cause the sound of a man's voice answering your phone made me jealous. He was the last person I thought would answer your phone."

"I was in the shower when you called. I don't want you two at each others throats. Your both important to me, and I need my friend right now."

"What's wrong?"

I explained everything that happened at the nail salon, than I told him the police came with a warrant for Messiah. Colton listened than told me to calm down.

"Khi-Khi you need to get a restraining order against her. I would hate if something bad would happen to you and the kids. If they can prove Messiah was at the studio, than maybe they'll drop the charges. Do your parents know about this?"

"No, and please don't tell them."

"I won't but its on TV. Is that his house?" He turned up the volume for me to hear.