01

MacyPOV: So me and Brandon are together at my house. If You dont know me and Brandon are Dating. I was on instagram racing through comments because the Were nice so i decided to keep going untill i got to the bad comments one was so mean. I told Brandon i was going to the bathroom i left my phone there i guess he knew i was going to do something. He looked at my iphone and then he started to come upstairs. I just locked the door and started cutting Brandon was just telling me baby please dont do this i need You dont hurt yourself please. But i wasnt listening i did it anyway. When i came out brandon said give me the blade i gave him the blade. he took my arms and rasied up my sleeves and i had like 10 on each arm. I was scared i didnt know what to say i was scared. He said baby girl. why? I said because it makes everything better. He said no it doesnt your harming yourself dont do that please dont. I said But Brandon You dont get it it makes me feel better. No it doesnt he said and then we just talked about it all night kinda untill he kissed me and then i didnt even kiss him i backed away and he said Awe baby dont tease me You know i dont like it when You tease me. I said i didnt know You Were going to kiss me because next time warn me your gonna kiss me dont scare me like that i thought You Were gonna try to rape me. baby girl i would never hurt You i love you. Dont ever think that i would do that to you please. I said okay i love you to.

I'm bad at writing I'll be updating on Thursday or Friday next week. Bye. Thanks a latte for reading.💞