Chapter 19 "Inner Voices in Me"

The Guardians, Mellie, Raiden, Mellisa and Unice, worriedly glanced at the very doors that Venus went in.

"Will she be okay?" Tooth asked making the others look at her way, "based on the time that I've known her, there might be a 50-50 chances she won't" Unice answered.

Then Tooth looked at her with wide eyes, close to tears. Mellisa nudged Unice then giving her a glare, "but there are also chances that she will, so don't worry," Jack added as he comforted Tooth making her smile and blush at the same time.

Suddenly the doors opened revealing a smiling Venus looking victorious, "VENUS!!!" They all exclaimed as they went to hug her.

"So, how did it go? Did you seal the deal?" Mellie asked. Venus just smirked at her before saying, "it was a perfect 10!" making her friends around her cheer joyfully.

"I'm proud of you, sheila" Bunnymund praised as he went to hug her, making the others smile knowingly at two.

The pair looked at them with confused faces before asking them "what?" but their friends just smiled even wider, "nothing" they all said in unison. Venus and Bunny simply shrugged it off and began walking through the white halls with their friends giggling behind them.

The news about Venus taking the Guardians under her wing spread all over heaven before you could say Lopado­­temacho­­selacho­­galeo­­kranio­­leipsano­­drim­­hypo­­trimmato­­silphio­­parao­­melito­­katakechy­­meno­­kichl­­epi­­kossypho­­phatto­­perister­­alektryon­­opte­­kephallio­­kigklo­­peleio­­lagoio­­siraio­­baphe­­tragano­­pterygon (thats a word people! It is the name for a fictional food dish containing meat, fish, and wine.)

Their were agreements spread through heaven, but their were also dissagreements.

Bunny happened to passed a few spirits whispering while giving him scornful looks. He usually shrugged those kinds of things off but this time he couldn't find the courage to.

Anxiety started to cloud his mind and heart. Unknown to him and the others, a dark figure came up behind him and whispered something to his ear. His breathing becoming ragged and uneven.

"ThĘÿ'łL ńËVēr FÛłły åČçêPT ÿøU,"

"THēy'lł ãlWaÿś BėTRáÿ yÒü,"

"tHêŸ'rĒ jÛšt ÚŠįńG yòŪ,"

"HØw čOúłD tHêÿ tRŪśt ŸoÙ,"

"Ÿoû'RĖ ńÖtHìÑg BüT Æ FãBłę,"

"Î ÇòÛłD hĘłp yõÜ,"

"Į čØüłd HêŁp Ÿõû åVênGē yÕüR PêÓpłę,"

"ThêŸ WīłŁ šÚfFēr fÒr wHát tHêÿ hàVĒ dõŃê tÔ yøÜ,"

"jÜšT trÛśT įÑ mĘ-"

"BUNNY!" He suddenly jolted at the voice, he turned and saw Venus looking at him with a worried expression, "you alright?"

Bunny quickly nodded while giving her a (fake) smile to reassure her that he's okay. He hated lying to her but, knowing Venus when she found out, she will try to make her people understand, she will try to help him. But he doesn't want to look like a helpless bunny, so kept quiet.

Venus couldn't help glance at him from time to time, Bunny has been uncomfortably quiet on the way to her own domain. But she decided not to question him.

Venus found them a place to rest for awhile, while she run some errands. Of course not without the complaints of the Guardians telling her that they're not tired and they want to help. But she quickly dismissed them telling them that they deserved it and as a thanks for helping her as much as they could.