Chapter 17 "A Lullaby of an Angel"

"I wanted to show you guys something!"

Venus ran towards a ledge with the Guardians in toll, they saw that they were heading towards a ledge so they tried to pull Venus back. Even with their great mass of rnumber, Venus continued to drag them over the ledge with ease, "SHE'S GOING DOWN!" Bunnymund yelled as tugged on Venus. Never under estimate the strength of an Angel.

Venus jumped off the ledge joyfully yelling, "I'm yelling TIMBEEEEEEER!!!!" With the Guardians yelling along side with her, "ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" But Venus just laughed it off like they're the most funniest things she has ever met or seen.

To their surprise they didn't fall, instead they just bounced up slightly in the clouds, "How are we even?" North wondered (badum tss!), Venus bounced up really high on a cloud while joyfully laughing, "Everything is possible in heaven!!!"

"You better move!" The Guardians looked at each other before smiling widely and joining Venus. And Bunny replies before he jumps off "You better dance," he replies smugly.

Then North suddenly got annoyed by them singing Timber byPitbull and KE$HA so he spoiled everything by saying "you better watch out."

Tooth joined in the fun by saying, "you better not cry," then Jack added "you better not pout!"

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP!!!" Bunny said to them as Sandy and Venus were clutching their stomachs, laughing.

"Hey! How 'bout a race?! Just go straight until you see a temple " Venus yelled to them after her laughter died down, eyes gleaming in excitement, "Sure! But I gotta warn you, you don't wanna race a oversized rabbit!" Jack said as he eyed Bunnymund who glared at him, but the glare softened when Venus said, "That's what he said before he got his furry tail whipped by me!"

Bunnymund chuckled as he remembered the little race they both had in the woods, "OnyourmarkgetsetGO!!!" Venus said quickly as she dashed through the clouds, leaving a blur of silver.

"Oh its ON!!!' Bunny exclaimed mishciviously as he bounced and ran through the clouds and after the Angel Patron. The other Guardians laughed at the two before trying catching up with them.

Unknown to them, Raiden, Melisa, Unice and Mel were wacthing them the whole time, especially Venus and Bunnymund, with big smiles, "you know, I think Venus was right about them," Mel said. Raiden, Melisa and Unice nodded in response, "yeah," Raiden replied.

...

"Bunnymund is perfect for our little Venus, don't you think?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Come on Furbrain, keep up!" Venus said, she slightly mocking the Pooka. Bunnymund smirked as he bounced really high and pass Venus, "Come on Punk keep up!" He mimicked, Venus playfully glared at him. Suddenly, a thought crossed in her mind, she smirked evilly as she whistled a high tune. Bunny rose an eyebrow in confusion as he stared at Venus, slightly worried, "what did you do?" He asked but he was only replied with a smirk.

Out of nowhere, Silver swooped passed him, startling him. Venus saw this as an opportunity, as she hopped above Bunny. Time seemed to go slow as Bunny stared up at Venus as she jumped above him with a smirk on her face. But what Venus didn't know that Bunny has a trick or two in his sleeves. He grabbed her waist making them both barrelling down on the fluffy cloud while laughing like goof balls.

They were right back where they left off in the woods, except it was just the other way around. Bunny was on top of her, lightly gripping on her waist, laughing with Venus pinned down below him with her arms hanging on his neck while laughing. They're faces flushed from all the running and jumping as they both panted in sync.