Chapter 11 "Guardians Assemble"

*Somewhere in the skies of Southeast Asia*

Toothiana or well known as the Tooth fairy, was busy running errands for children's memories. But as the days go by, the memories of the lost tooth from children became less pure.

Like the kid named Harry, he lost his central insicor from the beating his parents did. Or Charlie, she lost her canine tooth from a fight that she caused.

Something is definitely wrong...

"7746 Valley road Chardon, OH 44024, lateral incisor! 6550 Route 1 Sandusky, OH 44870, upper canine! 6338 Bridge Street Whitestone, NY 11357, lower molar! Head out!!!" Tooth ordered to her mini fairies to their assigned task "oh, someone hasn't been flosing..." she chuckled as she stared at the little upper first premolar with little black holes in it "could someone leave dental floss for Carla next time?" she kindly asked to her mini fairies.

Then she saw the northern lights, but it seemed to flicker weakly in the sky.

...The Children...

Without hesitation she flew to the North Pole with some of her mini fairies following her...

*In the skies of Ireland*

The Sandman or Sandy looked down at the children sadly. Some of the children were bullied and made fun of and some of the children were beaten or abused by their parents making them cry theirselves to sleep.

Sandy did his best to give all the children good dreams to relieve all the stress, but it only seemed to saddend them more.

They still believed in him but they're not the same.

Something is definitely wrong...

Then Sandy saw the northern lights dancing across the night sky, but it seemed to glow weakly.

The children needed him—they needed them. He quickly made a pterodactyl made out of dreamsand and flew to the North Pole...

*In the mystical forrest*

Bunnymund kept on going to the forrest everyday just to find clues that Venus is still alive.

12 days had passed and there was not a single trace of her.

'She's not gone, I know she isn't' He would always think. He roamed around once again, he checked every possible places where she could be, the meadow, the tattered treehouse and the place where they first met...

His senses told him that she's not dead, which gave him hope.

He roamed around the forrest until he hopped through the path that leads to Venus's old home. The place was still the same as he left it. Every window smashed, every wall torned apart.

He went inside to check if anything new was left for him but so far he only received a silver chain bracelet with 3 silver charms that he was currently wearing.

But as he ascend the broken stairs he heard a soft voice speaking in french fluently.

His green orbs widened as he said "Venus..."

He hesitated but he continued to ascend the stairs with his heart racing with hope, excitement, relief and joy. The voice seemed to get louder but it was still soft, he stopped infront of a door of the huntress—of Venus. He shakily reached for the door knob but suddenly a faint light shined behind him. Bunnymund turned around and saw the Aurora Borealis shining very faintly. Signalling that the Guardians need to kick back into action of saving the children of the world. "It could wait a few minutes..." he angrily muttered as he faced back at the door infront of him.