If I Mean Anything To You

A/N so hi guys, this isn't my first fanfic but it's my first on Wattpad. So enjoy, I hope you like it, it'll be something that I'll write in my spare time, but do ask for more if you want it (that can be taken two ways, ha, I'm perverted.) A trigger warning to be safe here. And I'll leave you with that.

This was futile. There was absolutely no point in trying anymore. That's why I had to let go. Why I had to leave. So, with tears on my cheeks, sadness in my heart and hope for th e better, I jumped from the cliff into the icy water below, all the while remembering the words he'd said to me.

'Vic, baby, I love you. I don't think, no, I know I can't live without you.' Jaime's last words to me before I'd left to leave this world. Why couldn't I be good enough. Why couldn't I feel like I mattered? I shut my eyes as the mind-numbingly cold water hit me. The sound of another splash into the water the only the thing I could hear.

  ___

"Vic? Vic? Wake up. C'mon please?" Mike's voice was on the edge of my consciousness. I opened my eyes slightly.

"Mike? Wha? Why?" I blubbered out. I wasn't dead. "Why the fuck aren't I dead?"

"Vic, why would want that? People care about you." Mike started, I could tell that I'd hurt him with my actions. "I care about you. The fans. What about them?"

"I-I'm sorry, Mikey. But I don't think I can do this anymore."

"What'd he just say?" Tony asked bursting through the curtains and into my small hospital room space. "Did he just say he can't hold on? After everything you've told our fans?"

"Tony, I-" I started but he held up a hand to stop me.

"I don't. Wanna hear it." He turned back around to leave but stopped before he did to glare at me a little. "But just so you, fucking know, Jaime's in the other room, since he jumped after you to save your fucking life. Think about that." He angrily slid the curtain back behind him as he left my space. Mike gave me a sad look.

"Tony's a bit pissed off because, well. There's a lot going on right now." Mike explained vaguely. Why would Jaime bother saving me? I was too far gone to even be saved.