Chapter 4-unaccepted Behaviour.

chapter 4

Aria's Pov

I woke up by the sound of Cassie's voice."Aria wake up you've been asleep for a really long time!"I heard the Irish Brunette practially scream...I opened my eyes and saw her grinning at me."I'm awake...i'm awake,gosh my head hurts so fucking bad!"I moaned.I stood up and looked in the mirror.

I had a bandage around my head and it was a little blood on it."What the fuck?!"I yelled.

"You fell yesterday from the stone wall...don't you remember?"Cassie explained..."Oh right...now I do."I sat down on my bed with the worst headache."Here take these I got them from the nurse for you"Cassie smiled and gave me to painkillers and a glass of water,I swallowed them.

"Today's my birthday which means I can spend a day outside the school!"Cassie half screamed,"OW! keep your voice down!...wait what?"I looked at her and she nodded."You're leaving me here?!please let me come with you!I'd do anything!"I begged...normally I don't beg but this place makes me desperate.

"Sorry Aria that's against the rules...i'll see you tonight."She smirked and walked out the door before I even had a chance to say goodbye.

"Ow!"I yelled when I touched the wound on knee.Damn Liam is going to pay for this.I looked at the clock and it was almost 8,serously I missed breakfast again?! I took on my own clothes and not the military clothes and went to class and came 2 minutes after the bell rang.

"Mrs.Robertson you're breaking the rules with your clothes plus you came late."My teacher said while chewing a gum."Yeah so?"I spat."I like my clothes,and I don't give a fuck about the rules."I crossed my arms.

"Oh someone has their period!" A curly haired boy yelled.I looked at the smirking boy and gave him the finger."Mrs.Robertson one more thing for you and i'll get your mentor Liam!"the teacher said and blamed me for everything.

"But-"I started.

"No but's! quiet now!!"the teacher spat...ohh my god and I was the one with PMS.The class started to laugh...did I say that loud..the teacher looked really angry her face was the colour of red,She walked out of the door hearing her heels touch the floor for every step she took.I knew what she was going to do.

"That was awesome!"A guy with brown hair gave me an high five,I smirked and winked at him.

"Mrs.Robertson!!"I heard Liam yelled...oh no.I looked at him and there he stood next to the PMS teacher.He walked to my desk and slammed his hand on it,I yelped.

"Yes Liam?"I said with a kind voice trying to act like normal.

"Your behaviour is not accepted here."He said and dragged me up off from my chair.

"Ow stop!!"I yelled and pulled back my arm,He's such an idiot.That actually hurted!"Don't yell at me,I'm your mentor and I decide whatever you should and should not do.So you better listen!"He spat in my face.Everyone in the classroom were staring.

"You're here to teach a lesson and I will teach you one,down and give me twenty!"he yelled and pointed at the floor."Are you serious?"I laughed...

"Does it look like i'm joking?"He said with a pokerface."Down and give me twenty now!!"

"I think that's enough Liam."Zayn said and grabbed his arm...wow my hero!Liam looked at him and nodded then the bell rang and both Liam and Zayn disappeared out the door.

Why the heck would Liam listen to Zayn...?