Chapter 8-Hungry for love

[A/N If you're not comfortable reading about smut I would probably skip this chapter but look at the bottom.(: not edited sorry for my mistakes forgive me xx]

Chapter 8-Hungry for love

Aria's PoV

"Zayn..?I mumbled through the boxers I had in my mouth and slowly turned around and saw him standing there in only boxers,you could see the edge of his 

boxers peacking up from his pants.

I could feel Niall and Cassy now laughing and making a fool of me,They planned this because they think I might have a little 'crush' on Zayn here.

"What are you doing here Aria?"He asked while giving me a weird look.

"Well..."I spat the boxers out of my mouth.

"I-uhm... I wanted to see you..?"

He raised his eyebrow knowing that it was a liar,Damnit I have always ben a terrible liar.

I sighed.

"Fine,I tell you if you promise not to laugh."I said with a hint of serious in my voice.

"I promise."

"Well if you didn't know I share room with a girl named Cassy,

She and Niall made a dare that I should go to Liam's room and steal his boxers because I hate him so much!

They said this was his room and I clearly wasn't."I said the last part in a sarcasic tone.

"So that's why Niall and Cassandra was standing out side giggling like to idiots that's high."He said almost laughing.

"Yup." I popped on the 'P' feeling really stupid n"I thought it was cute"

I ooked up at him in his eyes.

"I mean no girl have ever walked into my room and tried to steal my boxers."He playfully said and smirked.

"Well,I'm special"I winked following his little game that he was doing.

"Believe me,I know.

I couldn't help but smile,Was he flirting with me...?

He walked towards me and lift my chin up,running his thumb over my bottom lip,

That made me  smile even more.

"You're really beautiful Aria..."He kissed my lips,and I kissed back.

It felt so wrong but so right at the same time...Maybe it was my hunger for sex after this while I've been here that was talking,But I liked it.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grabbed my bum,walking towards the bed.

I couldn't help to think that if he have been here for so long haven't he had sex for so long either...? I shaked the thought out of my head.

It's not any of my business really.

I started to undo his pants as he kissed my neck.

"Zayn..."I moaned,I could feel his smirk between the kisses as he hit my sweet spot.

I pulled his pants off along with his boxers.

We made eyeconact as he started to take my clothes off.

"I can tell that you are defiantly not a virgin"He smirked breathing against my lips. 

I could feel myself getting wetter when he laid me down on on my back and started to slowly remove my underwear.

He  moves his hand over my breast and down my stomach.

He climbed ontop of me,I could feel his member along my thigh by now.

"You're so hot Aria"He whispered in my ear soft teasing me.

"Please..." I breathed

"Please take me now"

He thrusted into me and I could feel this night was going to be one of the best nights I have ever had in this shitty 'school'.

-30 hour later-

I laid at his chest with my eyes closed while he was stroking my arm.

"Aria?"He asked

"Mm...?"I asked still enjoying what just happened.

"Look at me."He breathed.

I did as I was told

"I'm gonna help you escape."

__________________________________________________________________

(If this gets 6 votes i'm gonna update straight away)

Gonna start update a lot now,I promise

Oh and I finally reached 1K! I'm nearly at 1.2 K! thanks a lot! (:

Please follow my twitter;@/TheMixerDevil

lots of love,

Stephanie xx