Chapter 7-Bad bad idea.

(Changed Niall's girlfriend's name for personal reasons so don't be confussed about that,thank you!)

I was sobbing into his chest probably making a fool out of myself but I didn't care, For all this time i've been needing support but now even my friends gave me that.I liked his hug it was nice and cossy

"I dont wanna be here.. But I don't wanna go home either" he hussed me and looked into my eyes."I will get you out of here,I promise." 

A girl with inked skin walked in probably wanting to use the phone so I quickly stood up leaving Zayn's very warm hug."I should go.."I mumbled walking towards the glass door that had a little crack in it.Zayn grabbed my arm."Remember,When I promise something,I always keep it"He said in a serious tone then walked out before me.A little smile tugged onto my lips as I walked out.

-

I walked into my room and saw Niall laying on top of Cassandra kissing her neck."Hello!"I yelled."Not when i'm here,gross!"I threw a pillow on them and Niall laughed."You weren't here minutes ago"They both said at the same time..I threw myself at the bed and looked up at the celling.

"I talked with Zayn today and..." 

"And what?"Cassie said and sat up,Apperently this was way more importan than her boyfriend right now.

"He was nice"I smiled "...really nice"

"Didn't I kinda tell you to stay away from him?"Cassie looked really serious,why would she want me to stay away from him? I don't get it.

"Yes but did I listen? nope,I never do."

I suddently felt a body weight over me."You little rebel!"Niall said while ticking me."She tells you not to but you still do?!"He tickled even harder and I laughed way harder."Niall stop!"I said laughing with tears in my eyes.

"Never!"He yelled.

"I do anything,ANYTHING!"He stopped while looking at me.

"Anything...?"He smirked.

"Yes like I said,Anything."

He and Cassandra changed a look and then smirked,I hope this is gonna be fun.I love challenges and always completes them no matter what they are.

"Alright for me to climb off you,You have to go into Liam Payne's room and steal a pair of his lovely boxers at Midnight."He had a huge grin on his face.

"What?! Are you crazy he will kill me!"

"Oh believe me I am"

-At Midnight-

I was standing outside Liam's door also known as my very evil mentor that I hate the guts off.I can't believe they actually tricked me into this.I watched as Cassandra and Niall gave me the thumbs up with huge grins at the side of a house.I slowly pulled down the handle and it was open,What an idiot I thought as I stepped in closing the door soft after me.

I looked around watching his stuff it wasn't messy,Just a few clothes on his bed and on the floor.Wait if he isn't in his bed..where is he?It was a door who led into another room,Probably his restroom.I looked throught his drawer and found a photo...it was a family with two boys,Both of them looked extremly familiar but I don't know who,I put it down and grabbed a pair of boxers when I heard the door was opening.

Oh my god what am I gonna do?! I thought,I ran into his bathroom and closed the door fast.If he would catch me he would actuallly kill me.I looked at the window and figured out I could probably sneak out from there,But without making noises and get catched would be super hard.

I looked through the keyhole of the door and saw his shirtless body,he had a six-pack and abs,god he was hot.

Alright focus,But why is he shirtless? oh my god he is gonna take a shower! He made his way towards the door and how stupid as I was I went in the shower and hope he wouldn't see me behind the shower curtains,The door opened and I could hear his whistles.

What the fuck am I suppose to do now?! Stupid Niall and his fucking horrible idea,I bet he is literally laughing his arse off now along with Cassie.

Liam's hand slipped into the showered and turned on the water,I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream of the cold water because it was bloody hell cold! I'm all wet now.

He walked out of the bathroom and I hurried towards the window and looked at my both hands,I took his boxers into my mouth and was about to climb up when...

"Aria...?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yes,I know I haven't updates for 3 months and I hope I haven't lost readers because of that but I have my own struggles y'know and I'm writing this at 4am in the morning so hope it wasn't that sucky.I'm gonna update way more often from now and i'm planning on starting another story too! (:

And please vote,comment,follow and spread the world about this story because I wanna know who my readers are!

Ps,Follow me on twitter!  @/TheMixerDevil and please tweet me if you read my story and I might follow! ;) -Stephanie xx