Chapter 6 One year ago...That night.

Chapter 6

Zayn's PoV

"I'm not afraid of Liam"She said and I smiled,But honestly she should be.He is really...Scary sometimes.I'm not afraid of him but if I were Aria I would be terrifed of having him as my mentor."So how long have you been here?"Aria said while pushing her plate away,Guess she didn't like dog food.

"Well...uhm two years?"I said and she gasped."Poor you,Why so long? Don't your parents miss you?"She asked.

"Mum missed me..."

"What about your dad?"She said and looked at me."Let's just say that he's a jerk"I smirked and she laughed."Yeah my step father is a jerk too,He have completly changed mum."She sighed.

I noticed the people in the cafeteria looking at us,whispering.Why do people always mind others business,It's pretty rude.Right at that moment I saw Liam walked in and he looked at me then at Aria...Not good.

"Zayn can I speak with you for a moment?"Liam said while he walked to our table."Liam it's lunch feel free to torture us during school but not during lunch"Aria comment."Look here Miss.Robertson,I work here you're a student,I make rules not YOU!"He spat in her face,I mouthed sorry to her and walked away with Liam leaving her alone with the dog food.

"I told you to stay away from her."Liam looked at me.

"And I told you to be kind to her"I smirked,and he rolled his eyes."We both know it's better if you just leave her alone."

I cleared my throat.

"Actually she was the one coming to me."

Aria's PoV

I watched as they walked away from me,Seriously what's wrong with Liam?He's so mean and act like he's the boss of EVERYTHING.I looked around to see if Cassie or Niall was here but,nope.I remember the rules saying no sexual tension with the boys or girls...I wonder if they have broken them,Oh my god did I just imagine Cassie and Niall having sex?! I'm getting desperate.

i looked out the window it was so dark and cloudy,Boring.I miss talking with my friends and go clubbing...Everynight.

it was now 6pm and it was time for my call,I dialed mum's number on the phone I borrowed and it rang a few times before someone answered.

"Hello?"I heard mum's voice.

"Hey"I smiled...Even tho i'm still pissed at her I have to admit that I kinda missed her voice complaining over me."Aria is that you?! oh my god I miss you,How it's going? got new friends?Is the kids nice to you?"

"MUM!"I yelled."I miss you too,I hate it here I wanna go home!"

"Aria..You know this is the best for you"She sighed,How could this be the best for me?!It's a fucking hell hole! "No mum,it's not.Me mentor is really mean and I hate him,He made me go up at 7 IN THE MORNING IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?!"I yelled the last part.

"Wow..He sound amazing! Not even I can do that and i'm your mum!"I could hear that she was proud,Well I don't wanna spend my only phone call this week arguing,So I changed the subject like always.

"How is it at home?"I asked starting to play with my hair.

"It's fine,We all miss you!" No you don't....Only you mum,Steven hates me and Taylor is just...annoying.Oh how I wish I could say that,But as I said I don't feel like arguing today.

We talked for like an half an hour before I had to hung up.I turned around and saw Zayn looking at me."Woah,You scared me!"I yelled and he smirked.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you,Was that your mum on the phone?"He asked and I nodded."Do you miss her?"He asked with shiny brown eyes,Wow his eyes are beautiful.

"Yeah..I do"I started."I mean we fight mos everyday but that's because of Steven her boyfriend.He's really mean."I sighed.

"Oh.."

"Yeah she was much kinder before she met him,It was his idea to send me here,and of course mum agreed with him."I explained."That's not cool"He frowned

"If I had a kid I would never send mine here."I said,and he smiled.

"Can I ask you a question,Aria?"

"Of course,Zayn"

"Why are you here...?"He looked at me.i gulped thinking about what happened 1 year ago..I wished it never happened,But it wasn't my fault.But everyone think it is,They think I lie because some times I tell little white lies like 'No I didn't drink tonight'. It's just ridiculous.

"You don't have to tell me,I understand if it's private."I have no idea why I trust him,I just do.Maybe it was because he stood up for me when Liam was mean.So I told him.

"I've always been a troublemaker,I always got in trouble in class and at home,But two years ago it was a party,I was drunk everyone were.It started to burn.."I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

*Flashback*

"Woah party!"I yelled out dancing on the table with my friend Jessica,Everyone were having fun.I looked around and saw a guy looking at me,I smirked and jumped down from the table walking to him."Hello"I grinned,It was Ashton."Hi."smirked dragging me closer and started dancing with me,I just laughed.He spun me around and everything got all dizzy."Wait here Ashton I just need some fresh air!"I yelled in his face.

I walked out to get some air,and breathed in the fresh air.I felt some strong arms wrapped around me and I smirked."Ashton"I smiled,he pushed me agasn't the house and started kissing my neck."Stop that Ashtong it tickles!"I giggled and pushed him away."Don't you wanna have fun babe?"He said while smirking.

"No catch me if you can!"I smirked and ran inside,Hearing his footsteps right after me,I ran upstairs and into a room,My eyes got huge when I saw the flames..I ran out from it again.

"FIRE!"I screamed and everyone started pannicking and ran out towards the door.Not long after everyone was out and firetrucks were here."HELP!"I heard a voice screamed.

"Rebecca!!"A boy screamed running towards the door,A fireman stopped him telling him it's too late.

*Flasback over*

"She died that night Zayn...everyone thought it was me so I got the blame,People started avoiding me in school,That's why I always was with older people...like people that were 20 instead of 17..."I Cried and he pulled me into his chest.

"It wasn't my fault Zayn!My mum won't even believe me!"I sobbed.

"Schhh,It's okay..I belive you."he stroked my hair.

"You do?"and he nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!It was a while since last time...Well i've been sick,My brother came and visit me from Sweden with my grandparents,My brother was in the hospital,So i've been super busy! But I will start updating more,that's a promise.

Btw Midnight Memories are now out! What do you think of it? I haven't heard all songs but i'm gonna!:) Oh and who watched the 1D Day? I did...all of it from 8pm to 3am it was sick! felt like only 30 mins tho..

Well,If you want me to update faster,

Fan,Comment,Share and vote!:D

 love,

Stephanie xx