Cha. 10

A/N AYYYYE! DOODS! We made it to chapter ten! Heh.
--------------------
Mitchs POV-
Me and Kara kissed. I swear.

Sparks.

I pulled back quickly. "I'm sorry," I said backing up. She blushed. "Its alright," she played with her fingers. "We should go back inside.. We all have to train." She said walking in. I followed. When we got inside, Brandon glared at us. I looked away, as Kara gave me an 'Don't worry,' look. I nodded, as The Sidemen, The rest of the pack, old TC, Jordan, Ashleey, and a few more came into the room. The lined up, I got at the end of the line. Brandon stepped up, looking annoyed. But, he then smirked. 'Was he going to hurt Kara?' The only thing in my mind. They started fighting, showing us basics. Brandon then shot some fire and wind at her, making her fall. She grunted from the pain, as Brandon threw more fire at her. She got weaker. Her eyes turned red, then flipped back into her head. She got up, holding her arm. She blinked a few times, and her eyes came back, but they were purple. Brandon used wind to make her fly into a wall. She let out a yelp. Guards rushed in. Brandon started fighting the guards, he was winning. Then, all focus changed. The doors bursted in. Her name rung threw my head.

Silence.

She raced over to Kara. She healed Kara, hurrying her over to me. "Get her some water, and a blanket," she said looking at me. I nodded, surprised by her sudden change, picking her up bridal style placing her on the couch. I rapped a blanket around her, and gave her some water. She happily accepted. When I looked back, the guards were trying to get to Silence who was holding Brandon. She gave Brandon to the guards then got taken away. Kara perked up. "No, let silence stay here. Please," They nodded, bring her over. "Sis, are you alright?" Silence said. "SIS?" brandon screamed from the guards grip. "SHE YOUR FUCKING SISTER?!" Brandon shouted. Kara got up, she was weak. As she was about to fall I caught her. I lifted her up. She pointed to Brandon. She did something I can't ever picture such a sweet, nice, beautiful girl like her doing. "You mother fucking bitch, your jealous of Mitch, and I don't give a fuck. I want Mitch, someone who loves me for who I am, who will help me when no one else can, who will help me when I fall, lift me up when I need help, and defend me. Yeah, Silence is my sister. My parents are dead. Me and Silence grew apart. She got evil. I got nice. We went are separate ways. We promised each one two things. 1. Never Suicide. 2. We will find each other one day. I found out she was evil, and against us. When I did, I couldn't just let my base get hurt. I fought back. She understood that. Silence may be evil, but damn, she helped me threw some times. Now back to Mitch. No, he doesn't have super powers. But wait, he does. He has the power of stealing my heart," I blushed at that. "He helped me, a lot. Now take him away."

Wow. Did she just say that, to Brandon? (A/N I love Brandon. A LOT. So can you guys comment some ways to bring him back? Thx :) )

The guards took Brandon away. Silence stood there. "Wow. Sis. How long have you been keeping that anger in?" Silence walked over. "Since Dad died.." Silence nodded slowly, then looked down. "Kara, if you don't mind me asking, what was your past?" I said. "It's okey.. Can you put me on the couch first?" she said. I nodded. and sat her down on the couch. (A/N To get a better feel of Silence, she has dark red hair and dark brown eyes, almost black.) "My parents were also agents. We all had powers..Because me and Silence didn't have strong, great, powers yet, are parents abused us. They would hit us, and hurt us, yell at us...But use there powers. So it would hurt more.. Soon my mom changed, noticing this was wrong.. When that happened, she called the police.. Well... The base. They took my dad away. He soon died.. No one knows how.. Sadly, my mom also got sent to jail for It. Oh SHIT WAIT!" Silences eye widened. They both were thinking the same thing. But I didn't know what.

Karas POV-
"M-Moms still down there..." I whispered. Silence ran and picked me up. She threw the doors open with her powers and ran down to the jail. "Katherine Mythic." I said to the guards. "Reason to see her?" "We're her daughters." Silence answered back. "I'm sorry you had to go thru that as a kid." We both nodded and ran to her cell. She was in a corner, crying. "M-Mom?" I managed out, crying. Mitch was behind us, he had followed. She got up, and walked to the glass. "K-Kara? S-Silence? Oh.. Who's this boy?" I nodded, So did Silence. "I'm Karas boy friend," Mitch answered. I nodded. (A/N let's just say there togather okey? okey.) "Oh..Well.. Darling, well darlings, I'm so so so so SO  sorry for everything I did, and I'm sorry that I didn't realize it was wrong for awhile. I wish I could go back.. I would have never of hurt you two.. I love you." Me and Silence were crying, Mitch was hugging me from behind. "I-I love you too.. I just.. I don't know what to think.." I whispered.
-------------------------------------------
SPRRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES! I just published a new story about Purston!