Cha. 6

Karas POV-
"Guys! I'm inviting Emma and Kenny over!" Preston yells. "Okey!" I say. I super speed to behind Preston and tap on his shoulder. He jumps. "AHH FUCK!" He says dropping the bacon. Jerome rushes in. "Why did you sc-" He sees the bacon on the floor. "OH MY GOD PRESTON WHY DID YOU ABUSE THE BACON?! GOOD THING YOU SCREAMED!" He says grabbing the bacon. "I'm sorry, I must abuse you too." He eats the bacon.. "EWWWWWW!" I say.
knock knock knock.
I super speed to the door. "Aye. Kenny, and you must be Emma?" I say to her. She simply nods. She has brown hair and eyes, and a pretty smile. I open the door wider so she can come in.

                       IK Brandons in the living room. So I walk thru the wall over to Brandon. "You cheeky lil slime." He says. "WHAT THE FUCK HOW?!" Yells Emma. I sigh, going back thru the wall. I do all the magic things, and she stares at me like I'm a ghost. "Earth the Emma!" Says Kenny. She shakes and gets back into reality.
*A lil bit after*
*BRANDONS POV*
"TRUTH OR DAREEEEEEE!" Preston slurs. He's drunk. Great. We all sit down in a circle. "Brandon, truth or dare." He says falling over, just lying there. "Dare for sure." He smirks. "French kiss Kara." Mitch, Kara, and Preston stare at me. "A dares a dare!" Kara yells kissing me. I kiss her back. "Emma truth or dare?" I say. "DARE!" She says. She's the youngest, being only 16. Then Kenny, who's 17. (Idk Kennys age sooo shhhh!) I smirk. "Kiss Kenny for one minute." I say. She shrugs.
*Emmas POV*
"Emma truth or dare?" Brandon asks. "DARE!" I yell back. He smirks. "Kiss Kenny got one minute." I shrug, then start to kiss Kenny. He kisses back. I had always loved him..
*AFTER TRUTH OR DARE, TIME SKIP TO MORNING, AND KARAS POV*
I walk up to someone in my bed. I wasent dating, but prob Brandon.. He has his arms around my waist. I see a dog tag.
Mitch.
I scream, then cover my mouth and run into the bathroom as Mitch gets up. I don't care that I'm pretty much naked. I text Brandon.
K: Kara B: Brandon
K: Mitch got in bed with me.. wtf. I woke up and screamed, I don't have any cloths, and ran into the bathroom. Halpppp!
B: Damn Mitch. And sure, I'll bring you cloths. And lol.
K: Thanks, and don't worry about Mitch I'll talk to him.. But yeh...
I turn off my phone, waiting for a knock.
Knock Knock.
I open the door expecting to see Brandon, but nope, Preston. He hands me my cloths. I close the door. He talks thru the door. "Brandon told me what happened. He went to get you cloths but got in a fight with Mitch. Yeh, don't get in a fight with him."
I giggle. I put on a panic! at the disco crop top, a white tank top, skinny jeans, and black high top converse. (Below)

As soon as I pull all that on, I pull my hair into a pony tail and walk out

As soon as I pull all that on, I pull my hair into a pony tail and walk out. Everyone was in my room, Brandon going to punch Mitch. I stop him with my powers and pull Brandon off.
A bright light flashes thru all of us. "Brandon it's her." He nods. I'm talking about the one who tried to kill everyone with powers. "Put a shield over them, I'm going to Kenny and Emma! I'm not leaving them alone with her!" It was really dangerous, as she had started to light the house on fire. There she was, standing in the room with Kenny and Emma. "Shit." I mumbled as I run over to her, jumping, dodging her hits. "Looks like we have a gymnast don't we?" She grabs my arm, but I pull back, hitting her in the face with fire causing it to knock her down. "EMMA KENNY RUN TO MY ROOM AND TELL BRANDON WHATS GOING ON!" I say as I hold them in a shield as long as I can. I run thru the wall leaping out side, and I do a roll as I hit the ground. I run as far as I can, trying to get to head quarters. I grab my phone, and call Brandon. "Brandon she's following me, trying to weaken me but hitting my shield. I'm heading to the base, is super speed worth my energy?" I said. She's gaining on me.. Fuck. I make a sudden move, jumping on a small fence and using that to leap over her. I hit her a few times with wind, then I see her necklace. Where she has her energy stored! I run up to her from behind, grabbing the neck lace then super speed running. I put on the neck lace, and call head quarters/base. "Head Quarters Magic fighters agent code and color please?" Color is for what's going on, number is for identifying how the agent is. "Agent 9086, Color blue and red." Meaning house attack, and Silence, that's her name.. She gasps. "Other agent?" I don't know! "Not sure.. Brandon (don't know his last name). At the house with others, heading to base." I sigh. Brandon's right behind me. "Brandon? What's your agent code?" I say. "9088." Second agent after me. "Brandons agent 9088, house now has no agents." She ended the call..This is bigger then we thought. We have to fight..I stop. "Kara! What are you doing don't stop!" I look down in tears, knowing that she could easily kill me.. "Keep running." I say looking back at him. She was running to the house. He nods, then goes off. I run after her. I run thru the wall and get to my room. I lock the door, and sit down. "Make one noise and were easily dead." They all nod. I grab my phone and call the base. "Agent 9088 coming, I ran back to the house, back up needed." I end the call. She burst thru the door. She throws a little orb around the room, letting it hover. "Your stronger then we thought." That little orb can kill us all. She nods with an evil smirk. I put a shield around us. "PREPARE FOR IMPACT!" That little thing was going to explode. It hit the shield. I wasent strong enough. "Is everyone okey?" Agent 10. Are best agent. I heard yes, and maybe, but I black out.

----------------
Hope you like Emma! She's are new character, next chapter will be all about her! And sorry for the long chapter, also 1200 words! LOL!