Cha. 7

Silences POV-
"That Emma kid, there's something with her I don't like. Maybe it's that she's kissed my ex? I mean, BEFOFE I became all magical, Kenny was all mine.." I whispered, kicking a few stones.
EMMAS POV-
Kara blacked out. I ran over to Kenny. He hugged me. Agent ten lifted her up with magic. He dropped the gun, kicking it to another agent. He called the base thing. "Agent ten, вlacked out, friends to base?" He said. I whispered to Kenny. "What's happening?" I hugged him tighter. "I'm not sure, but it's okey." He kissed the top of my head.
Brandon's POV-
I ran to base and ran in. I didn't care about everyone calling my name, I ran to the desk. Silence could of killed Kara. "Agent ten is there." I nodded, and teleported to them. "Listen guys, I'm bring you to base. Kenny, Grab my hand. you to Mitch. Then everyone grab there hands then make a circle." They nodded. "Agent ten, call if you need help." I said teleporting them to base. they were in a bunker kind of thing, we use for people like this. "Okey, beds will need to be shared." They looked at me and sighed.
"Mitch & Jerome, Kenny & Emma, Preston & Rob, VIKK & Lachlan. Got it?" They all nodded. "Me and Kara will be training. You'll be taken care of by robots. You'll need to listen to them. Emergencies could happen when ever. this little robot," I pulled out three small robots. "Well, these three robots, you can say either '9088' or '9086'. This is are numbers. it's on your wall." I said pointing too the numbers. "Cameras are EVERYWHERE in here, so no funny business. Got it?" They nodded. "Other Youtubers, such as the sidemen, old members of TC, and more will be brought in. As they are me and Karas friend, Silence may attack them." With a snap of my fingers, they were all here. I explained everything, then left to see Kara.
Emmas POV-
Why did what's her name, Silence! Yeh, Silence come after me? Brandon and Kara, who had powers, were right in the other room. I got out of thought, and saw Kenny lying on his side next to me. He was staring at me. Why? Was my hair messed up? Did my make up smear? I didn't wear much, but did it? "Why are you staring at me?" I said confusingly. "Because your so pretty, I can't take my eyes off of you. I love you." he whispered. Really? He loves me too? "I love you too, Kenny." He rapped his arms around my waist, and my arms around his neck. And we fell asleep.
--------
Sorry for the short chapter! BUT OHMYGURD, #ENNY OR #KMMA!!! OTP OTP OTP!