Cha 2.

I woke up to 3 Yelling boys jumping on my bed. Mitch, Preston, and Rob. "WAKE UP KARA, WAKE UP!" They chanted. "I'm up, I'm up!" I said as I giggled and rubbed my eyes. "We went to star bucks and got you a mocha latte, and we recorded a parkour map." Said Rob grabbing the coffee they had set on my night stand and giving it to me. God these boys wake up early. At this point, they had stopped jumping. I had a sip of it then put it down. "We're having a fan battle today, want to join the battle?" Said Preston. I yawned. "Sure! That will be fun. Now shoo, I need to get ready." They all left at that. I brushed my hair, then grabbed a red tee and black jeggings. I slipped on black vans, put my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my coffee, and went down stairs. I had a sip of my coffee. I was down the stairs. I was pulled into a backwards hug, blind folded, got a head set put on me, carried up stairs, and sat down. Thru the head set I could hear someone typing, and Mitch. "Hey guys it's Mitch or TheBajanCandian and today we have something special! Two things in fact! First, FACE CAMMM! Second, KARAS JOINING ME!" The blind fold was taken off and I was on hypixel, a favorite server of mine. "HAI GUYS!" I said smiling to the face cam. "We're going to play..."

<AFTER HUNGER GAMES>
I got a bomb text from Mitch. "Meet down stairs, it's important." Jerome, Lachlan, Rob, Preston, Vikk, and I all came running down stairs. Mitch was on the couch, looking sleepy. "What's up Mitch?" Said Jerome breaking the silence. Quickly, he pulled out a nerf gun shooting everyone. "FOLLOW ME FOR A NERF GUN!" Yelled Preston, running into the kitchen. he threw everyone one. "Me and Kara, Mitch and Jerome, Vikk and Lachlan, and Rob, who will you join?" Rob pointed to us. I smiled. Everyone left but the three of us. "Guys, how about we hide in cabinets and shoot them when they pass by?" I said whispering. "Yeah! that would be awesome!" Rob said getting it not the biggest cabinet. I ducked down into the one below the island in the middle. I couldn't see Preston. We heard foot steps. we all jumped out, pelting Jerome and Mitch. "STRIKE, YOUR OUT!" Said Preston as they pretended to die. We all laughed. Vikk and Lachlan snuck up pelting Preston and Rob. I got Vikk. "POOFLESS AND VIKK OUT!" Yelled Lachlan running away. I ran after him. I shot at him. He ducked, juking them. Lachlan turned around, trying to shoot me. "Bad move, dood." I shot him straight in the chest. "PRESTON ROB AND KARAS TEAM WINNNNNS!" Yelled Jerome coming into the dining room. "We should also go get ready for MINECON!" Said Lachlan. We all jumped up and down in excitement. I got a small bag, easy to carried. I put a hat in, a wallet thingy, chap stick, my phone, and a charger in it. Mitch walked in. "Hey Mitch," I said as Mitch came and sat down on my bed. "After Minecon, you need a YouTube channel." I turned around and we sat back to back. "I love minecraft, YouTube, stuff like that, but why?" I asked turning my head, kind of trying to look at him. We both then turned around completely, looking at each other. We both leaned in, as the air between us became nothing. Are lips touched. I saw Preston and Lachlan in the door way, and he looked and saw them too. He pulled back. "I'm sorry." Said Mitch getting up. Preston and Lachlan had left when we saw them. "It's ok," I said reaching for his hand. "I love you." I smiled and looked at him.

~
Hey guys! Mia here! Sorry for the short chapter.. We have one view currently, which sucks but whatever so I'm pretty much talking to myself. xD anyways, I ship Mitch and Kara! #Mara!