Cha. 5

Mitchs POV-
Why did I kick Kara out? Why was I shutting her out? I love Kara.. She saved my life.... But yet she followed me... I pressed the nurses button, and asked if I could make a call. She nodded, handing me a phone. I dialed Prestons number.
Bold means Preston
Underlined means Mitch
Why did you kick Kara out of your room? She's spent that last hour ( it was the morning now) Only talking to me and Brandon. She doesn't want anyone else.. She missed you.
The call ended. Great. A nurse came in.
*After nurse* She said I could leave, as long as someone drives me. I pressed the '1' button for speed dial.
"Hello?" Her sweet voice ran thru my head. Kara.
"Yeah Uhm.. I can leave the hospital but someone needs to drive me.."
"Why would you want me to drive you? i thought you hated me. You kicked me out of your room, and didn't care that I left bawling. I love you, but it seems that you don't love me. In fact, it's clear. Why don't you just call your ex or some shit and live with her? She'll  take you in." That broke my heart, every last bit of it. Knowing that I won't ever be able to hold her in my arms again, ever kiss her sweet soft lips, and would have to watch her be with Brandon.
"I'm sorry.. I love you. I got mad when I saw you and Brandon together, I go even more mad when I found out you had been keeping your magical thingy a secret.. I miss you." I felt the tears threatening to fall, but I pushed them back.

Silents. (A/N it switched to 'Slide Walkers' likes wtf)

"I'll have Brandon pick you up." She said then ended the call.
*10 MINUTES LATER*
Brandon walked into my room. "Ready to go?" He asked holding his keys. "Yup." I said getting off of the hospital bed and getting into Brandons car. The car ride was silent. When we arrived, Brandon threw open the front door. Everyone stared at me.. Heh.. I grabbed Karas hand and ran upstairs. I threw her into my bed room and leaned against the door so she couldn't get out. "What the hell do you want?" She said. This is not the Kara I know.. "You.. I miss you.. I miss hugging you and being able to love you." I said staring at her.. Were her and Brandon dating? It's like she read my mind. "Me and Brandon aren't dating.. We're just.. Crushing on each other?" She moved side to side. I end up to her and did something I'm not sure why I did. I kissed her. She kissed back, but then her eyes opened wide. Tears were threatening to fall for her, then ran past me, but I got to the door before she could. "Let me out damnit." She growled. I shook my head no. "You asked for it!" She punched me in the stomach. It hurt, But I stayed steady. "BRANDON, JEROME, PRESTON, ROB, LACHLAN, VIKK, SOMEONE! HE WONT LET ME OUT!" She called. The door was locked. Brandon did something she forgot she could do. He simply broke the door down, causing me to fall over. They all walked in. "MITCH WHY DIDNT YOU LET HER OUT?" Preston yelled as Brandon took her hand and led her out.
*BRANDONS POV*
"BRANDON, JEROME, PRESTON, ROB, LACHLAN, VIKK, SOMEONE! HE WONT LET ME PUT!" Kara. We all ran up the stairs. I was first cause of my super speed. I tried the door. It was locked. I used to powers and broke down the door. "Show off..." Mumbled VIKK. I rolled my eyes. We walked in, over Mitch. "MITCH WHY DIDNT YOU LET HER OUT?" Preston yelled as I grabbed Karas hand and led her down stairs. "Y-Yeah he just kissed me.." She mumbled. I nodded. I was worried about asking this, but I took the risk. "K-Kara? Will you be my girl f-friend?" Damnit Brandon! Why do you always stutter? She stared at me. "Yes, I love you, Brandon." She kissed me, I kissed her back.

Fireworks.

-----------
YO GUYS! Cat or Mia here! There's another chapter! Thank you SO much for the support on last cha, some one comment twice saying the loved the book. You know who you are! :)