Cha. 8

Okey. Authors note before story. It's 5Am here and I haven't slept all night, the last two nights I got four hours of sleep, and I have to go swimming today, YAY! (Sarrrrrrrrcasm)
---------------------------------------------
Brandon's POV-
Me and Kara had just gotten healing powers, but because we were weak with them we practiced fighting then healing are selves. It was kind of fun, even though we HATED hurting each other. Oh, we also had gotten better with fire and wind. The YouTubers still do YT, face cams were not aloud, and they couldn't say anything about here or what's going on. Back to the real world.

Are leader, or couch, Taylor, was showing us how to fight with long metal poles. Me and Kara were fighting against each other, knocking back each other's hits with are pole. It was kind of fun, until someone gets hit with one of these baby's. Now that, hurts. Me and Kara were taking a break, getting some water. Kara was playing with her pole, then it randomly caught on fire and burned intensely. She dropped the ashes. "The fuck?" Taylor came over and put her hand on Karas shoulder. "Aye, it's fine. Just some research may need to be done." Kara nodded and sighed, going over to the wall were a bunch of Poles were hung. she grabbed one. We battled some more, until we had to go see everyone. "That was.....Exciting. And hard." I said walking down the hall way to the bunkers. "Yup! But, we need the training." I nodded, and pushed open the doors to the bunker. "HELLO EVERYONE!" I yelled as they all came out of there rooms. "So, me and Kara just finished training, we've got healing powers now, and ice and things." Kara nodded, blowing on a cup in from of her freezing it. "We have to teach you how to fight, so we will be staying here in the bunkers for a little bit." Kara said pointing to the little room we'd stay in. Preston raised his hand. "Yeh cactus?" Kara said. he giggled. "Why do we have to know combat? Silence I think her name is has powers, combat would do nothing." I nodded. "But not many people have powers. Silence is pretty much he only one with powers who are against all so us. Everyone with powers," "Is in this building, or on a mission. Me and Brandon got out, somehow." She said finishing my sentence. (Took me like 7 try's to get that........ SH!)
-------
I'm publishing this, but I will finish this chapter early. Okey? I love you guys! Imma call you lil benjas. Okey?
BY LITTLE BENJAS! Stay cool! <3