First Day

Copyright 2011 @ Yadi Medrano

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: This story " Highschool Stories of Chevy Carr" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content ( ie: fan pics, fanfics,teasers, and content within a blog, social networks and eReaders). Is copyrighted under the Copyright and Designs Patent Act 1968. All rights are reserved by the own and the creator of this work (Yadi Medrano), and any unauthorized copying, manipulation and or broadcasting, and distribution or selling of this work constitutes and infringement on copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishment includes but not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed

Infringer(s) pay for the attorney's fees and court costs

The Court can issue an injuction to stop the infringing act(s)

The Court can impound the illegal work(s)

The infringer can go to jail

**************************************************************************************************************

As if entering a new highschool in the middle of the school year wasn't bad enough, throw in being a freak triplet, enrolling in Hollywood High and being named after a major car maker! Chevy sighed as she scribbled in her diary. She was dramatically anticipating the first day of entering Hollywood Highschool. The only bad part was that Hollywood High was not in California, but in some small town in the great state of Texas population 2,983 residents.Her father had been transferred once again by his company to manage the building of a new business complex.

This project was going to take about two years, so she and her sisters were promised a definte stay, be able to make friends and graduate with people they were actually going to get to know. The only major problem as in all of the other highschools that they had entered was making friends. Chevy and her sisters weren't just your normal girls next door,they all had their own unique style and personality. All three did have similar features but thankfully to their delight did not all look the same.

All three had jet black hair, olive skin and green eyes. They also had a curvy body to die for thanks to their mother. That's where the similarities stopped. Chevy was the shortest and has straight black hair to her waist. She had a pixie face and short nose like mome and full lips.

Fordalaine was next. She was the tallest of the three, Wavy black hair to her waist, round face with oval eyes like their mother and a longer nose like dad. Then there was Mercedes, height in between Chevy and Ford, but her hair she chose to cut short and include choppy layers and streaks of dark red. She had the longer nose like Ford but full lips like Chevy and a heart shaped face to go with her big round eyes.

They were definitely a sight to see and could turn heads at the drop of a hat. Chevy, was the "Drama Queen" thus, the journals and constant sarcastic and agressive attitude that she needed to feed off of to exist. She was born first with the loudest scream announcing to the world that she was here.

Five minutes ahead of sister number two and Ten minutes ahead of sister number three gave her full reign of who to tell what and how to do things. Everything was a big ordeal for Chevy. She must have the right clothes set out for the day, all of her accessories labeled and calendars marked for every appointment,party, out goings that she had. So "A" typical. That was her role, the one in charge, the one that needed to be prepared and take care of everything.

Fordalaine preferred everything to be pink and frilly.

Looks and popularity was what she was all about, however she knew not to be overbearing or rude, everyone loved Ford, she was the girl every boy wanted to date, and every girl wanted to be friends with. She loved to let Chevy take the reigns and sit back and not feel all of the pressure, but if her sister asked for help she would be there in a heart beat. Her grades we okay in school, but social events were her thing, the more socializing the better. She couldn't wait to meet everyone on the cheerleading squad and become best friends.

Mercedes being the youngest of the triplets, became the rebel and always feeling like she had to live up to the other two "perfect" sisters.

She wanted to be anything but Chevy the "over acheiver" and Ford "miss popularity". Swimming was her passion along with drum playing in an alternative rock band and finding a college as far away from home as she could. Grades were decent and she wasn't a complete moron, she knew to stay away from the beer and drugs, that wasn't for her, she just wanted to be her own person, especially whe she was the third part of their "triplet clan".

Despite their differences all three girls loved each other very much and all three of them were just hoping that this last high school they would be entering would be the best time of their lives to remember.