eyes like a car crash

"Who's Alexia?" Belle asked, planting herself on the floor opposite Danny.

"That doesn't matter love" James quickly said before turning on the TV.

"Belle are you joining us tonight?" Danny asked, tapping his chunky fingers on the arm of the sofa. Belle raised her eyebrows,

"Actually Danny, I was never told about what's happening tonight, so please, do tell me" Belle said with a hint of bitterness. James sighed and wandered off into another room, leaving Danny and Belle alone.

"Do you actually like James or is he just a fling?" Danny asked, positioning himself on the edge of the sofa. Belle looked down at her hands,

"I-I like him" She whispered, barely audible. Danny smirked and looked at the door,

"Benjamin come in already!" Danny shouted.

"Hey fuckers!" A Tall black haired boy shouted as he walked through the door "Oh it's you" Ben spat at Belle. Belle stood up and walked over to Ben. Raising her hand, she slapped Ben across the face, leaving him holding onto his cheek.

"I like her already" A small brown haired boy laughed, nudging the black haired one.

"You alright love?" James asked Belle, snaking an arm around her waist.

"She fucking slapped me!" Ben shouted. James laughed and looked at Ben.

"You're such a pussy Bruce" James laughed, causing everyone to laugh except Ben.

"Since James is terrible at introductions, I'm Sam" The small brown haired boy smiled as he shook Belle's hand. Belle sent back a smile "I'm Belle" The tall black haired boy walked forward and introduced himself,

"I'm Cameron, but call me Cam!" He smiled.

"Wait so you walked in on your sister and Ben in the bath together?" Danny screamed as he laughed, Belle nodded and took a sip of her beer.

"Yup, the dirty fuckers!" Belle laughed leaning her head on James shoulder. All the booze would catch up with her in the morning.

"I wanna play a game!" Belle whined dragging out the "E". Ben looked up immediately, a devilish grin plastered across his face.

"Spin The Bottle?" He smirked, Belle nodded and looked at James,

"Please Jamesy" Belle giggled dragging out the "Y" James laughed. "Fine" He smiled kissing Belle on the cheek. Danny spun an empty bottle, the bottle spun and stop on Cameron, Cameron spun it again, landing on James.

"Cam has to kiss James oh my god!" Belle screamed as she laughed. James pulled a disgusted face and gave Cam a quick peck.

"Fuck you Cameron" James laughed wiping his mouth.

The game continued but took a turn for the worst. The bottle landed on Belle, she giggled and spun the bottle round. It stopped on Danny.

"Fuck yes!" Danny shouted before pulling Belle's lips to his, the kiss went a little deeper than expected.

"Fuck this" James muttered before standing up and walking out the front door.

"James, come back!" Belle shouted running after James. Belle looked out on the street and saw James crossing the road,

"James please, i'm sorry!" She cried, James looked back and let out a small smile. The smile soon faded, a loud horn filled the air, Headlights flashing "James watch out!" Belle screeched.

But she was too late.

~ ~ ~

wtf happened in this chapter

title cred- deathbeds by bring me the horizon