rock and roll baby

third person point of view

James' eyes flickered open, adjusting to the sunlight that the cheap curtains let in. He rubbed his eyes and looked to his left side. Belle curled up into his side, resting her head on James' bare chest.

"Morning James" Belle yawned looking up at James. A smile crept across James' face as he lightly kissed Belle's temple,

"Morning beautiful" He smiled pulling Belle's body closer to his.

"Can i charge my phone?" Belle asked as she sat up, putting her bra&knickers on. James nodded, "Belle please don't get dressed" James whined dragging out the last word. Belle laughed and shook her head grabbing James' shirt.

"Sorry sweetheart but i need to charge my phone and i need food" She laughed pulling James' t-shirt over her head onto her small frame. James pouted and grabbed some shorts, pulling them on he walked out the room, leaving Belle to her own devices.

After charging her phone, Belle looked at her messages.

7 New Messages

Minnie- Belle where are you?

Minnie- Godammit Belle answer me!

Minnie- You weren't in Geography where the fuck are you?

Minnie- Jess said she saw you leaving with James, What's going on?

Minnie-Fine don't answer me then

Liz- Belle im so sorry please come home

Liz- Belle please answer me, love you x

Belle sighed and threw her phone on the bed, running her hands through her hair she pulled on James' boxers and made her way downstairs. As Belle made her way down the stairs she heard James shouting.

"I actually like her!" James yelled. "You're such a liar James, You just fuck girls and run off!" A voice yelled back. Belle shook off the shouting and carried on walking down the stairs. "James who's this?" Belle asked as she entered the kitchen. James sighed and looked at the male who was most probably the one arguing with James. "I'm Danny, Danny Worsnop" Danny smiled at Belle shaking her hand. Belle let out a small smile and spoke up. "I'm Belle" She smiled.

"So Belle, has James told you about our band?" Danny asked as he sat down on the sofa. Belle sent James a confused look and looked back at Danny.

"No James never told me" Belle said rather annoyed.

"Ah well, James here plays drums, Sam Bettley is on bass, Cameron Liddell is on guitar, so is our dear friend Benjamin Bruce" Danny said, a smirking sweeping across his face.

"What's your name?" Belle asked curiously.

"Asking Alexia"

~ ~ ~

title cred- crushcrushcrush by paramore