you dont, have to be afraid

shitty smut ahead lol soz I was like fourteen when I wrote this

~ ~ ~

james' point of view

"That daft cunt's my best mate!" I said as Belle's sister ran out of the bathroom, pushing Belle out the way. "James were going" Belle spat, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs.

"Belle come back!" Liz shouted.

"Fuck off Liz you're nothing but a whore!" Belle screamed before slamming the door shut. She ran to the car and climbed in without saying a word. I jumped in the car and looked at Belle.

"Wanna go get some McDonalds?" I said sending her a simpathetic smile. She looked at me and nodded, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I can't believe you threw your drink over that girl!" I laughed as we walked into my house, dropping onto the sofa. Belle shrugged and looked at me.

"She had it coming, she was making moves on you! We were clearly together!" She said defensively. I looked at her and laughed, i leaned in to her, our lips inches apart.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered before gentley pressing my lips to hers.

(Third Person)

James gently pressed his lips to Belle's, pulling her onto him, one leg on either side of him. Belle bit down on James lower lip causing him to moan her name in pleasure, Belle pulled away from the kiss, sending James a cheeky smile before diving to his neck, biting and kissing until James picked her up, wrapping her small legs around his waist. James carried Belle into his bedroom, kicking the door shut before he layed her down on the bed. Straddling Belle's waist, James removed his shirt revealing his chest of tattoos, James grinned and pulled Belle's shirt off over her head, His trousers were soon off and not long after, so were Belle's followed. He started kissing her neck, making his way slowly past Belle's breasts, onto her stomach, and finally her bruised hips. Belle unwrapped her arms from around James' neck, Immeditaley having them pinned down above her head, James looked up at Belle and gave a cheeky smile before pulling her underwear off with his teeth. Belle flipped them over and pulled James' boxers off. Flipping them over again, James unhooked Belle's bra.

"You ready?" He whispered into Belle's ear. She nodded and bit down on her lower lip, he entered Belle, slowly thrusting.

"J-James" Belle moaned as James picked up the pace.

"O-oh J-James" Belle moaned as he thrusted harder. Unpinning Belle's arms, James gripped the sheets, "Fuck" James moaned as Belle dug her nails into James neck. Belle pushed James off and sighed.

"James" Belle whispered pulling the sheets over her naked body.

"Yes love?" James answered, wrapping his arm around Belle's small frame. "What's going to happen at school?" Belle asked, tears welling up in her green eyes. James sighed and looked at Belle.

"I don't know Belle, I don't know"