00|| Copyrights and Prelude

Copy rights and Prelude

Title - Shenanigans of a Singleton

Writer - Akanksha Sharma

Cover - By GraceSClarke
ain't it beautiful ? ^_^

Disclaimer - The image in the cover isn't owned by me or by @GraceSClarke; It is for personal and wattpad purposes only

Banner - By me, please don't laugh at my poor skills lol.

Started - posted on 1st June 2016
Completed on 10th june 2026

All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, Locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

I am the sole owner of its content. Kindly respect the hard work and imagination of the author.

Warning - Everything I post here is a rough draft so there will be errors. As this book is a novella it will be at a slightly fast pace so as to not drag the chapters. Do not fret over the pace and the way the events take place as it was meant to be that way.

~

Mahi Prinja is a 33-year-old woman who never went to college, dropped out while studying in the second stage of Charted Accountancy, is a virgin and happily single. Her parents were never at home to look after their only daughter but they left abundant cash for her daughter to have some aish.(fun)

Mahi didn't mind how her life was going on as she had gotten used to it. She had her own fair share of dates but none of them deemed to be husband material. They all wanted one thing from her which she was not willing to give up just for the sake of her raging desires.

Getting a job wasn't easy but getting a decent part time job proved to be even more difficult as many people were hesitant to employ a purple-blue hair dyed woman with tattoos and piercings.

After constant 'we will call you later' and 'This position has been taken' kept knocking her out, she decided to let it be and work as a beautician at a local saloon. Business was at an all time low but the owner was more than happy to employ her at a much discounted price.

She was living alone, had no responsibilities, no drama in her life yet she craved for something... she had never experienced love. Her nanny raised her till she was 18 but didn't fill up the gap left by her parents.

Mahi didn't want to settle down soon just because she was aging; her life partner wouldn't be a product that she could just exchange or return back to the manufacturer. This was a major decision in her life which she didn't want to rush.

"Can you look after my grandkids for today?" Kajal, the saloon owner had somewhere to be so she decided to ask her favourite employee to look after her grandkids for free.

Looking at the innocent souls in-front of her, Mahi wanted to re-think about her decision to settle down but she didn't feel like getting married yet so she decided to adopt a kid and give them a gift of life.

"I am sorry but you are a single woman who does not have a proper job, no degree qualification and you don't seem like a person who would be a capable mother." People judged her by her appearance thinking that she was some kind of a hippy pimp which made her furious so she decided to take matters into her own hands rather than being numb of the situations around her.

She decided to get pregnant without losing her virginity to a man; she was going to a sperm bank and get herself pregnant.

She would love her baby so much that her he wouldn't even feel the need of having someone else. Her child wouldn't have a blank boring routine life, she would make her child soar high in life and show people that being a single mother is difficult but not impossible to raise single handedly.