His Name (27)

Chapter 27: His Name

Ruvik's POV

Nessie snoozed softly. I took this time to hunt down some cream to put on her wrists and ankles. She pulled at her restraints much more than any submissive I've ever had. While beautiful on her pale skin, I worried that they'll bruise too badly. I take a mental note to use something softer on her in the future. Until she can learn to refrain from pulling on her restraints. I didn't want her to accidentally hurt herself in the future. These were already way too red and deep into her skin. The rope I used is a soft kind of rope generally used for Shibari. I thought it would be a good beginners rope for Nessie, I was wrong.

After applying her cream I grabbed another pair of pants from my drawer. When she hit her orgasm, I did something I hadn't done since I was a hormonal teenager. I came in my pants involuntarily. The sound of her screaming in pleasure and calling my name was enough to send me over the edge. It was something I never wanted to stop hearing.

I wiped myself down and put on a fresh pair of pants, then turned to get back into bed. I took a minute to admire her beautiful body, marked up with hickeys, and rope marks. She is truly a beautiful woman. Climbing into bed, I took her in my arms. She turned immediately and snuggled up to my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. I closed my eyes and for the first time in my life, I daydreamed about a life I could have with this woman. After a few minutes, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

▪▪▪

I woke to the feeling of intense pleasure. At first, I figured it was just a really realistic naughty dream. Upon opening my eyes I saw that it was not.

"Shit." I gritted through my teeth. I threw the cover off to see Nessie attached to my member. She was relentless as she took me deep in her throat. I could feel my balls already begin to quiver as my release was ready to hit. I came quickly and loudly into her sweet mouth. She swallowed all I could give. I felt her rest her head on my chest and trace designs on my chest while I came down from my high.

"Good morning Daddy." She said quietly.

"Great morning I'd say, princess," I said groggily. She giggled and lifted her head. I leaned down and kissed her, tasting myself in the process.

"Are you hungry?" I asked against her lips.

"I was." She smirked. I chuckled and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Would you like breakfast?" I yawned.

"I hate breakfast food." She grimaced.

"Then why did you eat the breakfast I made you before?" I asked.

"I was trying to be respectful." She shrugged. I smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, Daddy mode engaged.

"I feel fantastic. I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and almost fell because my legs felt like jelly. Other than that, I am great." She bit her lip and blushed.

"You should have woken me. I would have helped you to the bathroom." I scolded softly.

"I am a big girl. I can handle myself." She pouted.

"How're your wrists and ankles?" Fully awake now I took her hand and examined her wrist. As predicted it was already starting to bruise.

"I'm okay." She pulled her wrists away.

"No, you're not. Next time I'll use something else so you won't hurt yourself." I kissed her wrist gently.

"I've never done anything like that before. I didn't expect to pull so much. I'm sorry." She sighed.