Introductory Chapter

Full Synopsis

"I'm inexperienced but yes I am a submissive," I replied. "Why?" I followed up suspiciously. "I have something to ask you." He started as he slid his phone back into his pocket. "What?" I squinted my eyes, skeptical of his next question. Did he want to publish my work? If so the answer is a definite no. While I enjoy writing, I really don't think I'm that good at it. Definitely not good enough to get published. He took a step closer, causing my heart to start racing. My first instinct was to flee to the room I'm staying in. With the proximity, I had a feeling he's not going to ask me to publish the book. The way his eyes burned into my soul I felt like he wanted something more. Which is crazy because just 3 weeks ago he told me I disgusted him. That I ruined his appetite just by being near him. Now he's looking at me as if he wants to kiss me. Considering what he said last night, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. The fucked up thing is, I kind of want him to.

"Will you be my submissive?" He asked.

~

Nessuno, aka Charlotte, is a beautiful woman inside and out. Though she doesn't see herself as such. Battling with depression, self-harm, and constant suicidal thoughts, Nessuno is about ready to give up. If it weren't for her best friends, Sebastian and Missie, she'd be long gone. Things take a turn for the worst as an arrogant and hateful Ruben Victorian steps into her life. While battling his own hidden demons, Ruben lashes out on to innocent Charlotte. These two clashes like no other, yet find a strange attraction to each other despite the way they meet. Is this the beginning of a rocky romance? Or a brutal end for them both? Find out as these two take a journey of finding themselves while also finding each other. How will things end for Charlotte and Ruben?

× TRIGGER WARNING ×

This story includes: -Self-harm -Depression -Suicidal thoughts -Gruesome/Graphic content -Foul language/Insults -BDSM -Sexual Content -LGBT -Anxiety

IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED, PLEASE DO NOT READ MY STORY. I DO NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE RELAPSING. THANK YOU!

*Trigger warnings will be appropriately placed in each chapter.

A note from me:

This is just a little something for me.
The insults and graphic items that are in this chapter are no way directed to the actors/characters playing the part. The photos are just to match a face with the character. The insults and stuff are just what I think of myself. I just write for fun. So please, do not take anything personally.
This is a journey through my mind basically. All this is my mind in written form. I am trying to become more body positive. The only way I get a little satisfaction is daydreaming. So that is why I write. I put my fantasies on paper so to speak.
Every one of my stories is connected to me personally in some shape or form. This more than others. Please do not read if you are easily triggered. This is a story about a woman (aka me) finding herself.
Enjoy my story. No hate, please :)
By the way, if you suffer from anything mentioned, please message me :)

Cast:

Missie is a gothic queen with wide blue eyes that are always outlined with wicked eyeliner. Her fairy like petite body should not be taken lightly. She will kick your ass if she needs to. Especially when it comes to her best friend. Missie has long black hair but fancies wearing wigs. She's always rocking stihletto nails in dark colors.

Gizelle is a French speaking woman with creamy colored skin. her long dark brown hair falls down to her waist. She's always wearing the latest fashion. After all, art is her business. Looking at Gizelle will either make you want her or want to be her.