Unexpected Vacation (16)

Chapter 16: Unexpected Vacation

Nessuno's POV

I'm not exactly sure how all of this is going to work out. Ruben listed some basic guidelines and rules in his contract. Ones I've seen through my adventures online and through research. So they weren't surprising to me. All in all, I'm just confused. I'm confused because the same man who told me I disgust him, kisses me, and gets an erection. The same man who calls me a pig, tells me I'm beautiful. The same man who got me fired just for being overweight wants to help me. More importantly, I feel betrayed... by me. I can't help the attraction I have for him. Even though he hurt my feelings, I woke up today from having an erotic dream about him. With me being highly self-aware, I know that I'll catch feelings for this man and it'll end in a catastrophe.

After being in my own head for an hour, I slid out of bed and went in search of food. The kind lady Jane already had breakfast prepared. Ruben was gone doing something work-related so I basically had the place to myself. Granted, Jane is here serving as a babysitter but I really don't mind. Ruben has a study filled with books. I took the opportunity to dive into a new world to forget about my own for a little while.

"Hello, Ms. Jones. Mr. Ruvik gave me orders to have you up and dressed. He told me to tell you to be down in 15 minutes. Wear something nice." Jane's kind voice follows her knock on the doorway.

"Hey, Jane, why do you call him Ruvik?" I asked her after I bookmark my page.

"It's a combination of Ruben and Victoriano. It's just what we call him." She gave me a warm smile and walked away. I decided I needed a shower first. Wear something nice huh? Well, I don't know where we were going so that's not going to be easy.

Stepping into the walk-in closet inside of my room, I rifled through the clothes Ruben purchased for me. Now that I've signed the contract I can't question why I have a closet filled with clothes that I wouldn't normally wear. Ruben must have gotten my sizes from Sebastian or by simply looking at the clothes I own, then ordered a bunch of clothes to fill this closet. The collection I have wouldn't make a dent in this gigantic closet. Yet, now it's completely full. In the contract, it stated that the Master (Ruben) can spend their money, however, whenever, and on whatever, they want for the submissive (Me) and the submissive is to accept it with no questions asked. I'm not complaining about free clothes, I'm just confused as to why he assumed I would stay with him in the first place.

Once I picked out an outfit I hopped in the shower. I applied some light makeup and got dressed. I was done and downstairs within 10 minutes. Being punctual was never an issue for me.

"You look lovely," Ruben said while lounging on the decorative sofa. I jumped a little because I didn't know he was home.

"Thank you." I blushed. He stood and walked over to me. He extended his arm and I took it, allowing him to guide me to the elevators.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were in the elevator.

"A little vacation." He smiled.

"Why are we going on a vacation? Or am I allowed to ask that?" I quickly added the second part because I am unsure if this is me questioning him spending his money on me.

"You are allowed to ask that. I thought it might be good for us to get away from the stress of day to day life for a few days. That way I can learn more about you." The elevator doors opened and we exited into the lobby. Ruben took my hand in his and guided me to the SUV waiting outside. I smiled at the driver and slid in when directed.

Once we were in and buckled up I continued our conversation, "I can't just up and leave. I have a business to run."

Ruben smirked and took my hand again. He noticed me staring at our hands intertwined and tightened his grip.