0.7; November Blues.

You shouldn't have to wait for your life to end. You should have a timer, so you know when it would happen. Because if you did, you could use your life wisely before you die. I couldn't do that, neither could anyone else. But because me and Luke had cancer, it put a limit on our lives. Me and Luke had created a bucket list. We were going to do the things we could right now before we died. We decided that we should be with each other before we die, like be together till the end.

So when Luke told me he had his cancer-perk wish, he wanted to use it together to take us to meet our favourite band, The 1975. I was going to meet Matt, George, Ross and Adam.

He was doing this for me, so when he told me that, I insisted on getting cotton candy with them all. Because who wouldn't want Matt Healy eating cotton candy? And I haven't had it since I was put in the hospital. Luke had gotten better so it was possible to go and meet him around January. All we had to do is wait 2 more months, and we could finally meet our idols.

"I thought we should go out for a little, if you're okay to? We could sneak out and cross off eating froyo on a park bench on the bucket list." Luke smirked, biting his lip and winking at me. I smiled back and nodded, knowing Luke wanted to finish off the list.

"Of course, I would love to finish the list too." I winked at him, causing him to blush. We were on our bed together, and I couldn't help but body. I placed my right hand on his face, to which he leaned into. I fell victim to his gaze, as he stared into my bambi eyes I fell. Deeper and deeper until my body went numb. His deep blue eyes captured me, sending me hurtling into the deep abyss called love. I couldn't feel, I couldn't breathe, and it was all because of him. I couldn't bite my tongue anymore.

"Luke, what have you done to me? I'm completely in love with you. I didn't mean to but it happened and-" I mumbled before he interrupted.

"Baby it's okay, because I'm more in love with you than Augustus Waters was in love with Hazel Grace Lancaster honey bee." He said, flashing a toothy grin.

"Luke you ruined the moment! I was turned on until you said 'Honey bee.' That is not an attractive nickname." I frowned, a sarcastic giggle erupted from his lips, causing me to sigh in dismay. He always got me sexually frustrated and he knew, so he turned me off on purpose just to make me want him more. "You know, purposefully turning me off won't make me want you anymore." I frowned, suppressing giggles as his face fell dramatically.

"Does this turn you on then?" He leaned closer to me, placing his hand on my stomach , leaning his head into my neck. Ever so slowly he moved his hand towards my underwear. He kissed my neck, biting and sucking making me moan his name. His hand reached my underwear and he simply ran his finger up my sex and placed it onto my stomach.

"I can turn you on baby, but I can't have sex with you just yet, there's a certain time when that will happen okay?" He smiled seductively after moving his head away from my neck.

"I love you Naomi. So much, it's going to kill me eventually." He sighed before kissing my forehead and pulling me into his body so he could cuddle me. It was getting late.

"Luke, I'm going to die before you. Shut up. I love you too." I lightly smiled into his chest, forcing myself to not cry, to not be weak.

But when you have cancer, all you are is weak. Mentally and physically.

I broke down, screaming into his chest before he could say anything to me. I couldn't cope, I knew one of us were going to die and I can't fucking deal with it. If I die, I lose Luke, inevitably my will to live. But if Luke loses me he's going to lose himself.

The tears erupted from my eyes as Luke cradled me in his arms.

He knew.

Because when I looked up at him, there were more tears in his eyes than in mine.

He was crying pools and pools of tears, as if the ocean had sprung a leak.

He was scared, his face showed concern and sadness as his throat hiccuped and sobbed.

"Luke, what's wrong? Why are you even more sad than me?" I cried, cupping his face in my hand.

"Naomi, I'm fucking dying. Not just slowly. I'm going to die just after July. I have at most 8 months left. Fuck." His sobs kept catching on his throat, I was just left speechless.

The boy I had fell in love with on a park bench at 3 in the morning was dying.

There was no cure for cancer.

He'd never get better.

He'd die young.

I'd have nobody.

I just cried, cried into his shoulder as he cried into mine, feeling numb once again. My heart ripped itself out of my chest and just killed itself on the floor.

I was just dead, inside and out.

*****

Wew that Augustus and Hazel reference though.. OK some of it is based off the fault in our stars but the book not the film and v lightly OK I am not obsessed with his books I swear.

I made a comeback lol

guess who's back back, Shady's back back.

Ye i'll go die <3