0.4;Grimacing days.

The time spend with Luke was everything I'd hoped for, the kindness the caring and the love. Everything I'd returned. Everything was perfect, other than the grimacing days.

Some mornings when I woke up next to him, he wasn't there, he'd be in the toilet, puking his guts out until there was nothing left but severe ache in his stomach. Some mornings I'd share the pain, but this morning wasn't ideal. It made me realize how scared I really was.
-*-

I woke up, alone. I felt no presence of Luke's body wrapped around my own, the room and toilet felt unusually empty, and it was daunting on me. So as I pondered around the room, trying to find him, I shouted for the nurses. They came in a hurry and asked me if I needed anything. I simply replied with 'Luke.'

They looked upset, and I could tell something was wrong. "Sweetie... Luke's hair started to fall out today. He's not okay. We took him into see what's happened to his cancer..and its got worse. We don't know what to do for him. Not at the moment, but we should do in the next hour. He may have to go through chemotherapy."

When they told me of this heart-breaking news, all I did was crash into the floor, ripping my drip out in the process. Tears were bouncing off my clothes at a rapid pace, I had forgotten the worst of cancer. I forgot how much it hurts.

After I had calmed down, they said I could see him. In all honesty, I was too scared. I knew seeing him like that would hurt me, but I did it anyway. He'd want me to see him.

So as I walked down the sad hallways to his room, I couldn't help but think of mom. The memories haunted me. As soon as I saw him, I clambered into his bed and held him in his arms. I was too upset to not hold him.

He was startled, but happy that I came. I was glad I did too. I was beginning to fall in love with him, and he knew it would kill me. He was falling for me too, but we could both die; it's not something I'd be pleased about.

He spoke gently, asking if I was okay, if he'd worried me. I simply shook my head, because I wasn't okay, and he hadn't worried me. I was just scared. I couldn't deal with him just dying.

An
Short, I'm sorry but I'm tired ehhh.