Prologue

Hello my Warriors and Demons, I am aware that I told everyone that once I finished the first book that I would write 'Homeless' but I decided against it. I have been having a hard time lately. My Grandmother is in the hospital and it's not looking good, and seeing as I already have this book written I thought I might as well give you guys the book. Sorry if I am not on as often, I will try to post updates... but I am not sure if I can... I know you guys don't want to hear my sob story so here's the prologue to ' A New Threat'.

P.S, All species names for the halo creatures are real, I don't know all of the halo names for them, so if you wish, you can look up the names.

Third Person's P.O.V...

It's been three weeks since Serena started her transformation, her once large cocoon has shrunk considerable, almost worryingly small. The Arbiter has been pacing for hours, hoping that she would awaken soon. He had seen first hand how long it took for a transformation to occur, Serena is not the only creature of her kind he has helped. Her splice of the Species is special though. "Arbiter, the Unngoy are getting restless, fear is causing them to be.. trigger happy. What should we do?"

"Take their weapons for now, only return them when there is a battle, we do not need friendly fire at times like these."

"Yes Arbiter, also, the Ibie'Shan, Ruutain, and the T'Vaoan have started their in-fighting again. What should we do about them?"

"Send in the Lekgolo and the Mgalekgolo in to put a stop to it, order them to hurt but not kill the leaders of the groups, then inform the others that I am still in charge and they will listen to me."

"At once Arbiter."

"Will she awaken soon?"

"I do not know, her process is taking longer than I anticipated."

"It's just..."

"What is it?"

"It's just scouts have reported strange creatures observing the ship."

"Is it the Ancients?"

"No I do not believe it is the Predators, they say that they are so fast that they only see a red blur."

"Perhaps these are the creatures Serena spoke of, if that is the case, she will need to awaken soon, if she does not, I'm afraid we will not survive long."

There you go my lovelies, the prologue to my new book, please comment what you think is going to happen with Serena, and the person who gets it right will be my dedication for the next few chapters. That's all for now, until next time My Demons and Warriors.