William Matthews Part 3

Fiore and Will spoke regularly still. They'd FaceTime and Skype whenever possible. When they could meet up, they did and they usually ended up doing one thing over and over again.

Lately, Fiore had noticed a change and she was suspicious. She skyped Will and after several rings he answered. "Fi, what is it? I told you now's not a good time."

"Will, you're sitting in your room, only wearing your boxers. I'm sure you can spare five minutes for your girlfriend."

"Baby, you know I don't like labels."

"Will, after what we've done, we're there. You love me and I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Who do you love?"

Fiore froze. Someone was on Will's side of the screen. Based on the voice that someone was either another girl or a very small boy. For Will's sake, Fiore hoped it was a boy or his sister.

"No, I told you to stay over there!" Will growled through clenched teeth as a girl draped in his sheet wrapped her arms around his neck. It wasn't his sister and Fiore could put two and two together.

"Are you kidding me?"

"It's not what it looks like!"

"Really? Then did her clothes spontaneously combust and you had to save her life by putting out the flames with your bed sheet?" Fiore snarled. "No? I didn't fucking think so."

"Will, who is she?" The other girl demanded.

"I'm the girl he loves, the one he was fucking."

"Fi, it's not like that with her!"

"What the hell, Will?" She demanded.

"Fuck you very much!" Fiore slammed her computer shut as hot tears started from her eye. She immediately picked up her phone.

"Fi? What up?"

"Ditch your lessons. Come meet me at our usual place."

"Fiore? What's wrong?"

"Will. Go nick something strong. I'm going to need it."

"Fi, don't do anything stupid. I'll be there soon. Are you going to be okay?"

"Oh, you can bet I fucking will be. You're going to help me ruin his life."

Ian made quick work of ditching his security detail and snuck into one of the hotels Chad's family owned. He and Fiore had snuck into a vacant room or corridor more than once. 

When Ian got there he found Fiore sitting alone in a darkened room lighting matches and letting the flame burn out.  Well that was a bad sign if ever he saw one.

"Fi?"

"You were right." Fiore offered, he voice small and meek.  It was something Ian didn't expect.

"What?"

"About Will; you were right."

"I'm sorry, Fi.  I wish I wasn't."

"He was cheating.  He told me not to call and I did anyway.  There was a naked girl in his sheets."

"Any chance it could be a misunderstanding?"

"She was only wearing his sheets.  I think the situation pretty much speaks for itself."

Ian nodded glumly as he took a seat from Fiore as she lit another match. Ian grabbed the box from in front of her.

"Give it back."

"No, I don't think Chad would be very pleased if we accidentally set fire to one of his hotels." Ian teased.