Author's Note

Hey, guys and girls! I am back once more to update you guys on what is going on in this fanfiction of mine. As you could already see, or maybe you did not; it does not really matter - I have finally completed an arc. It was really fun writing it and it was a success all thanks to you contributing reads and even votes! Not to mention the people who have left a comment or two as well, it really kept me passionate to push out more chapters quicker! Anyway, let's get back to the updates.

Since I have finished the very first arc of the story, I now have a rough indication of how many chapters would an arc have. Casual arcs would gross around 10 chapters whilst serious arcs would be in the 15 or more range. I am planning to push out a few one-shots or drabbles as one might call it as well. Currently, I have the second arc kind of planned out in my head already. And boy, this one might be quite a long run I must admit. But if you peeps have any ideas for the plot that you are desperate to read for, feel free to notify me in the comments. But do take note, I do not accept those which are mature content related. I might consider or adjust the ideas as accordingly and only the ones which I find are epically awesome would I use for my story.

Not to mention, we are closing in on a thousand reads! Not much if you compare it with other strikingly famous and good Zootopia titles, but hey, it's a big milestone for me! (Insert "notice me senpai" meme here.) Hopefully, this would earn a place there in time. It might take a while or perhaps nearly forever, but I would continue this fanfiction nonetheless as I am passionate to make this my main series on Wattpad. Once again, I do thank all of you out there who have read my book thoroughly and voted/commented on it, it really does brighten my day up! (To be honest, it was enough for several days, not just one! Haha!)

See you guys in the next installment of Zootopia Adventures!