Author's (Nick's?) Note

Hello, fellow readers and plausible fans of Zootopia - or maybe just admirers of me! Just posting a quick little update about how the story is coming along

Hello, fellow readers and plausible fans of Zootopia - or maybe just admirers of me! Just posting a quick little update about how the story is coming along. And yes, I am indeed, no doubt breaking the fourth wall... just to let you know.

The first official chapter will certainly be up as soon as the Author could finish it (Which I am skeptical of ), but in the meantime, I'll have to let you all know that he claims it would take him a longer time to publish individual chapters than the "Minecraft fan fiction" that he has been writing as well. (Feel free to check that out; Whatever the hell that is, I seriously have no clue. Mine what?)

 Zootopia is still fresh as a daisy for him; which means that he would take more time to write down the adventures which I and my partner Carrots are going through as of now. Got to give him some benefit of the doubt;  It is magical yet disturbing that he is capable of keeping track on every single muscle twitching, sudden movements we make and words that we say - Thankfully he does that from a distance. He claims that he knows about our case against Bellwether but can barely remember how the insides of Zootopia and its different districts look like and how they work. So most likely the content would be based roughly on his rather improbable "memories". I mean, is he like a telepathic stalker of some sort? Most probably. That should make sense to you now when I say that he is busy typing away behind bars.

Also, let him know if there are any details of Zootopia which he might have written incorrectly if he really does start publishing. And also, he told me that he would like to know if you would prefer shorter chapters of  1500 words or so or longer lengthy chapters about twice the word count (3000 ~ 4000). That would affect the rate of new chapters being published, of course. Obviously sluggish as compared to the Zootopia newspaper word count, heh. Well, better to have a non-sloth to be writing stories. Especially not my old buddy Flash, he has a rare case of lazy fingers; And that is why his counter is always avoided and free of queues - Perfect for pranking an officer on a 48-hour case to chase, don't you think so?

Anyway, signing off for now. I am no fan of lengthy speeches. But Judy is. Do not tell her that I said it.

Nick P. Wilde