"You think I'm hot?"

"Hilary, there you are!" 

I visibly relax when I hear Nick's voice.

"Nick, thank God." I yank my arm away from the guy gripping my hand and glare at him, "Five seconds more and my palm would have been planted on your cheek!"

The strangers jaw tightens and he looks between Nick and I, as if trying to weigh us out. "I was only trying to help, there's no need to be so rude." 

"Well I'm here now, she'll be alright." Nick says taking my arm and leading me back into the club. "What where you thinking, going back out there with him on your own?" he scorns.

"I was trying to go home," I explain. "I didn't know that door lead to the back alley."

"You should have called me."  

"My phone is dead." I tell him, holding up my phone. 

He rolls his eyes, "Let's just go home, I think we've had enough for tonight." 

****

Oscar's POV

I reduce my speed and move the gear stick to one as I turn onto the main road. I internally curse at the number of drunk people leaving the nearby club - driving down this road is going to be a pain in the ass. Every so often I'll have to stomp on my brake or swerve to the side in order to avoid hitting a kid clumsily crossing the road.

 "Be careful!" I shout as I am about two feet away from crashing into a couple. 

"Fuck you!" 

I shake my head and chuckle as I soon recognise the faces of the 'couple' - Nick Mathews and Hilary Clarke, "Miss Clarke, Mr. Mathews; isn't it too late for you two to be out this late?" I ask rolling down my window so that they could hear me clearly. 

"You're not my Dad." Hilary scowls. "Besides, we are trying to get home." 

Nick smiles sheepishly, "Our phones are dead and we've got no cash." 

I sigh and unlock the doors, "Get in, I'll drop you home."

***

After sometime we finally reach Nick's home, and after dropping him off, I turn and begin to drive off in the direction of Hilary's house. 

"What are you doing out here so late?" Hilary asks, "Aren't people your age supposed to be asleep by this time or something?"

"I was coming back from a friends." I reply. 

"The same friend that you were talking to on the phone on Monday?" 

I glance at her. "Yes."

"Does he know you managed to win Holly Curtis over with your good looks?"

"Is someone jealous?" I smirk.

"No." She replies, pursing her lips. "I was just wondering."  

"I asked her out on a date," I add. "If you were wondering about that also." 

I see her gawp at me from the corner of my eye, "Isn't there like a rule on how staff aren't supposed to date each other or something?" 

"I don't always listen to the rules, Hilary." 

"So you think your a badass." 

I click my tongue, "I know  that I'm a bad ass, Hilary." 

"The hot teacher who's also a bad boy," she rolls her eyes. "The girls are going to be falling all over you even more when they find this out."

"You think I'm hot?" I tease, a smirk playing on my lips. 

She holds up her hands, "I'm only going by what the majority are saying, but I personally see..." She looks me over and wrinkles her nose, "Trash."

I shake my head. "You just love throwing out the compliments, don't you?" I say sarcastically. 

"Whatever, you know you're hot." 

I half shrug and give her a smirk. "I cannot ignore what cannot be ignored." She pretends to throw up and I laugh, "I know deep down you love me, too." 

She laughs and gives me a sideways smiles, and for a moment, I am taken a back by her beauty. I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but she is gorgeous. Her olive skin glows flawlessly under the street lights, complimenting her emerald eyes; He hair lies lazily across her shoulders, defining her cheekbones more than necessary; and her figure was amazing! She was short, but not too short, and petite - the perfect size to hold in my arms.

Wait, what am I doing? 

I slam on the brakes as the lights I am about to pass, unexpectedly turn red, and we both abruptly lurch forwards.

"Jesus, Mr. Young! Are you trying to kill us?" Hilary cries as she is slammed back into her chair by her seatbelt. 

"I-I'm sorry." I apologise, turning the engine back on after it switches off automatically from he sudden stop.   

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" she asks, drawing out a breath. 

I shift into gear one and begin to accelerate when the lights turn back to green, "Just be grateful I'm taking you home." I mutter. 

She mutters something in response under her breath but I ignore her. 

What am I doing? I can't be checking out one of my students, in particularly, Hilary Clarke - she'll be the death of me, literally, if I'm not careful.  

*****

Hilary's POV

Bloody hell! I almost had a heart attack but only partially because of how hard he braked - my heart is also racing because I had noticed him staring at me. I unconsciously rub my face to check if there was something on my face, but then I chuckle to myself when I realise what and why he was staring at me. I was a mess! My hair was ruffled and my eyes were probably as black as a Panda's, not to mention that my lipstick was definitely smeared across my cheek. 

"We're here." He tells me, letting out a breathe of air. "Safe and sound."

"I bet you're sad to see me leave." I tease, sticking out my tongue. 

He looks at me blankly, "Very mature." 

I open my side of the door and step out and that's when I notice that the earth is spinning, and body slacken's against the door in protest. 

"Hilary!" I hear Mr. Young's side of door open and he jumps out. 

"I'm fine." I say, waving my hand dismissively, "I'm fine." but I soon feel strong arms wrap around me and lift me, very easily, from the ground. I giggle. "You've swept me off my feet! Literally!" 

He takes me all the way to my door and I stick my key in the door, with a lot of struggle of course, to unlock it. "I'll just place you on the couch." He says.

"No, take me to my room." I whisper, and rest my head on his shoulder - my head is too heavy for me to try and hold on any longer, "Upstairs to the left." 

He pauses for a moment before sighing and taking me upstairs. I use my foot to push open my door and laugh at the state of my room - Trust me to bring a boy home and my room be an absolute tip. 

He bends over slightly to place me on my bed, but he looses his footing and we slam into the bed together, with him right on top of me.