Chapter 36

-Adam's P.O.V.-

The wedding march starts and we all stand up and turn to the end of the aisle and there she is, in a beautiful white mermaid style dress with a sweet heart neckline(I had to listen to months of this kind of chatter). She walks down the aisle ever so gracefully and the only thing that goes throughmy mind, is how beautiful she is, and how I'm the luckiest man on Earth. This is perfect. The ocean rolling up and licking the sand, with the birds chirping and the sky perfectly blue. There is no one I'd rather be with for the rest of my life than with Whiskey.

I can't help but love her even more. And I'm not afraid of spending the rest of my life with this angel. 

-Whiskey's P.O.V.-

Adam was in a handsome Armani suit that fit him perfectly, outlining his lean figure. I want to run into his arms and kiss him, but I restrain myself quite well, and manage to not run. When my dad gives me to Adam, he smiles and a tear runs down his cheek as he goes back to sit with my mom.

I turn to Adam and he whispers,"You look so beautiful."

He still manages to make me blush,"you look daper youself."

The pastor starts say his usual boring stuff.

"Well I should, I'm marrying the most beautiful woman in the world today," Adam whispers with a wink.

"She is one lucky woman," I say lightly giggling.

Our eyes lock for the entire ceremony even when we repeated after the pastor.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I grab Adam by his suit and pull him towards me and place my lips on his as we kiss for the first time as husband and wife.

The crowd cheers and pictures are taken.

"Congratulations you two," Tina says, handing me Levi and then giving me a hug.

I smile,"Thank you."

I turn and kiss Adam's cheek and grab onto his hand for dear life.

***

I still can''t believe it. Finally after everything we've been through, after all the lies and all the cheating and all the pain, emotionally and physically, we are finally married. Finally together forever. I'm already in love with my new last name.

"It's time for the newlyweds' first dance!" The DJ says snapping me back out of my thought. It's seems to have all gone by so fast. Adam gets up and leads me to the dance floor. Michael Bublé takes the stage and microphone.

"So, I've known Adam for a while now, and let me tell you when I first heard that he got engaged, I didn't believe it. I was like this playboy got engaged? Then seven years later I hear he gets engaged to Whiskey, for the third time, I thought, he must really love her for going back to her. Only soulmates would have the balls to do that, and I thought, I have to sing the song for their first dance. So here I am, to celebrate the crazy and amazing love you guys have for each other."

I wrap my arms around Adam and we start to sway in time with the music:

"Close your eyes

Let me tell you all the reasons why

Think you’re one of a kind.

Here’s to you

The one that always pulls us through

Always do what you got to do

You’re one of a kind

Thank god you're mine.

You’re an angel dressed in armor

You’re the fair in every fight

You’re my life and my safe harbor

Where the sun sets every night

And if my love is blind

I don’t want to see the light."

I lay my head against Adam's chest and he kisses my forehead and I can feel his arms tighten around me, and I feel safe.

"It’s your beauty that betrays you

Your smile gives you away.

Cause you’re made of strength and mercy

And my soul is yours to save

I know this much is true

When my world was dark and blue

I know the only one who rescued me was you

Close your eyes

Let me tell you all the reasons why

You’re never going to have to cry

Because you’re one of a kind

Yeah, here’s to you

The one that always pulls us through

You always do what you got to do, baby

Because you’re one of a kind."

Adam lifts his head and looks down at me,"You know the reason I chose this song because I though of how well it describes how much you mean to me."

"When your love pours down on me

I know I’m finally free

So I tell you gratefully

Every single beat in my heart is yours to keep

So close your eyes

Let me tell you all the reasons why, babe

You’re never going to have to cry, baby

Because you’re one of a kind

Yeah, here’s to you

You’re the one that always pulls us through

You always do what you got to do, babe

'Cause you’re one of a kind.

You’re the reason why I’m breathing.

With a little look my way

You’re the reason that I’m feeling

It’s finally safe to stay!

Congrats again you two! Wish you many years of happiness!"

The song ends and the DJ takes over again and Adam and I go to take our seat.

I look at Adam, who's beaming of happiness and pull him into a passionate kiss,"I love you so much honey."

"I love you too, Whiskey," Adam says kissing me back. His fingers interlace with mine and our grip is tight, like we're afraid something is going to rip us apart.

My forearm is shook and I look down at it but no one was there. It shakes again.

"Gran..."

(To be continued)