Chapter 5

-Whiskey's P.O.V.-

"Sydney what do you think, Tiffany Blue, pastel blue, or carnation pink?" I ask Sydney, pointing to each color as I say the name.

"I like this one!" She says pointing to the tiffany blue. An elderly hand reaches across the table and picks up the color card.

"Tiffany blue it is!" The wedding planner says, pulling out a large binder out of her packed file cart,"Here are some ideas for table settings," She opens the binder towards the end,"These are tiffany blue themed."

Sydney pulls the binder towards her and starts flipping through the pages, making me laugh as she starts to intently look through the pages.

"She looks like she's planning her own wedding," I giggle. The planner laughs along as Sydney pulls out a couple pages from the binder.

"Mommy, I like these ones," She says pointing to a picture of a set that has an elegant T. Blue box with a mini tree in the middle of it.

"I like it too sweetie," I say smiling.

As soon as the planner pulls out the picture, the front door opens and Adam walks in. Sydney strains her little neck, turning to see who it is.

"Daddy!" She yells running to hug Adam.

"Hey baby girl," He says picking her up and walking over to the table.

"Hey babe, how was work today? Was Blake being same ass he always is or was he extra special today?" I ask jokingly.

Adam laughs and lowers his head to kiss me,"No, but you should worry, he was blatantly flirting with me."

I laugh,"Sit down and help me plan this thing."

He sits down next to me with Sydney on his lap,"Ok, wanna pick the music now?"

I shrug and grab his hand,"Sure."

He does a small jump in his seat and turns to me,"Ok, so I'm sorry but I went behind your back and called Michael Bublé and asked him if he could sing at our wedding."

"Oh," I say, not really surprised,"What did he say?"

A large grin forms on Adam's face,"He said yea. He's gonna sing Close Your Eyes for our first dance."

"I like that song!" Sydney chirps in Adam's lap.

I smile,"I love it! I love you." I give Adam a peck on the cheek.

"Ok, what do you think about Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman for the father daughter song?" I ask as I browse through the binder on the table.