Stalk

Jenx pats my back and teleports back to the lair while I continue stalking this group which think they are doing good for this land.

The men continue to ramble on, but it's very possible that one of these people have a spiritual eye which is concerning. I need to get close to that satchel, I can maybe steal the ingredients off and that will slow them down a bit.

They continue talking, but I sneak up against that satchel and I dig through it but there is nothing but a drink bottle.

I suddenly feel a huge force against my wings and they are wrapped by some sort of force. I am pushed against the forest surface and I look at them.

I don't understand, even if they had a spiritual eye they wouldn't of caught me. I look back and my wings were caught in red glowing chains.

"Nice catch Flynn!" One of them exclaim.

Flynn! I've heard that name before.

I whisper, "Jenx don't come after me." If she was looking at her globe.

I hear footsteps walk around me and I look up, it's that criminal we exorcised.

"Hello, Angel. You're the first ingredient and you just walked right to us!" Flynn laughs.

I narrow my eyes and say distastefully, "What exactly are you?"

"I am a thief who leaps through lands." He answers.

"How is that possible? You're a mortal." I respond.

"Mortals are capable of many things. I also got possessed by a demon, when some kind person exorcised me a fragment of demon soul remained... I found out that I can touch things and see things that weren't seen to a normal humans eye." Flynn explains, in a sort of uptight way.

I snigger, "And you use this power as an opportunity to steal?"

"You'll be suprised with how much money I make." He says and dusts off his shoulder, "These men offered me some rare jewels for my help."

"Jewels? What do you need them for anyway? They are just jewels." I remark.

"I don't know... It's all for jolly good fun. Anyway it's not for the jewels
... It's for you, after all of this I am going to scalp your wings clean, sell your feathers to a bunch of witches and demons." He tells me and grins, then he grabs my face from under the chin and pulls it up to face him and he says, "Such a shame, such a beautiful angel like you will be like a naked chicken at the end of this."

"You know, that kind person that excorised you was the Demon Prince himself." I tell him.

"Well, I thank him." He says and he runs his hand down my wing and suddenly pluck one out and I clench my fists.

"Here you go boys..." Flynn hands the feather over to them.

I literally just walked to them and said, "Hi! I'm the ingredient."

I am stupid, I should've taken a good look at these guys and noticed that this stealer, Flynn Rider was in league with these men who think they can deliver justice.

"Thanks Flynn. But we also need a Demon's feather." The man suggests.

"Of course, Derrick. But that's where I draw my line. I have absolutely no idea how to find a demon and they are completely powerful. So I bid you a farewell! Thanks for the jewels and I'll be taking this angel with me." Flynn says and laughs.

He suddenly grabs some sort of round crystal ball and throws it to the floor, it explodes with a clear mist and Flynn drags me into the deep mist.

We find ourselves in another part of the deep forest.

Flynn sighs in relief and starts laughing, what a nutcase.

"That was a grand exit. You could've left normally and the other men wouldn't of cared." I tell him.

"I couldn't drag you all that way, you're very heavy." He says, "They would've taken you too and threatened me to help them."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Go ahead take my feathers, I am sure they'll make comfy pillows out of them."

"Although I enjoy my heavenly comfort. I have another purpose in mind for you." He suggests.

I lift my eyebrow at him.

"As you know, I am a mortal and I always have to go places and there's a complicated process going there. I have limits as a mortal. All that can be solved if I have a slave, who is a spiritual being." Flynn explains.

"I'm sorry, I'm already taken." I insincerely apologise.

"Who is your master?" Flynn asks.

"He's irrelevant." I respond.

"Um okay..." He mutters awkwardly, "I sense you have a complicated relationship with him."

"I don't have a relationship with him. He left me." I correct him.

"Okay, I see. How about working for someone else?" He asks me.

I giggle, "That would be a massive step down."

Flynn gasps, as he is offended.

"It wasn't my choice to become a slave anyway." I tell him.

"If you can't be a slave since you're already claimed, I guess I'll just take those valuable feathers." He says and pulls out a blade and holds my wing in place.

Suddenly dark matter hits Flynn and flies off and hits the tree.

I jump up suprised and became free as the red glowing chains were destroyed.

I was happy and ready to thank Jenx, "Thank you Je-"

My loose hands tightened and I saw him standing right before me

...

The Demon Prince.

A/N

Hi guys it's been a while I have been busy with exams and you guys would've been too. Anyway sorry it's been a long time, hopefully I will deliver updates more sooner. But if I haven't been updating just know it's for a good reason but I will obviously inevitably update.