Kassandra Ch.11

A/N: Sorry it's taken so long to update, but school has just been totally crazy. My teachers love torchering their students with homework and projects, so my writing time is a bit limited. This chapter probably wasn't worth the wait (in my opinion) however, I still hope you enjoy! Any comments or ideas just... well... comment or PM me.

Kassandra rubbed her wrist as Klaus let go of it pushing her on a couch. He looked furious about something. He also looked betrayed and hurt.

“You tried to kill me Kassandra.” He stated. His eyes were smoldering with emotion. “Even worse, you attempted suicide. Did they know? Did you tell?”

She looked away too ashamed to answer, but she finally did. Didn't she at least owe him that? Didn't she owe an explanation?“They knew. I explained part of the Curse to them.”

“And Elijah was still willing to do it.” Klaus paced back and forth in front of his sister. His hands were behind his back in a very military type fashion.

Kassandra nodded. "Elijah knew after I told him. I didn’t want to deliver the bad news when he contacted me asking me to kill my twin brother. It was hard enough agreeing to the scheme, but it would have been even harder to explain the whole bloody connection thing we have over a few words on the phone."

“Why were you willing? Do you hate me that much?”

“Hate you?” She rose from her seat quickly and walked over to him. “Klaus, you’re my brother. My twin. I could never hate you. You’re my best friend.” She rubbed his back, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Klaus spun Kassandra in front of him and pinned her against the wall. “Best friend.” He repeated as he stared intently. With his thumb Klaus traced the outline of her familiar lips with a finger while entwining his other fingers in her hair.

“Of course.” Kassandra could feel his hot breath on her face. She watched, detached, as he bent his head to her neck. She knew what was going to happen. He bit down. Hard. Kassandra could feel the blood rush out of her body.

She choked back a scream. It didn’t hurt physically, but it did wound a bit emotionally. When a vampire drinks of another vampire’s blood they can see everything that the other vampire is thinking and even feeling. Klaus had only done that one other time. When the curse was placed on them. He thought Kassandra hated him for bringing it upon them. For making them weak. Klaus needed to assure himself that his true love didn’t hate him. So he bit her.

The pain subsided and she moaned. Pleasure was beginning to wrap its warm arms around her. The room was spinning. Things were beginning to grow dark. Kassandra could feel Klaus’s fangs disappear from her neck. He kissed her lips roughly. Kassandra's own blood passed from his mouth to hers. It was tangy and sweet at the same time. His lips disappeared with a shaky breath.

“Kassandra.” Klaus whispered softly. He heard her whimper in response. He stroked her face and made a sympathetic sound. “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” The words were slow; also slurred in a way.

“Just a general apology my love.” He pulled away some. “I took too much blood didn’t I?”

Kassandra wanted to say no just so he would go back to being closer to her. But she couldn’t. Klaus had drained a lot of blood from her body. He left, leaving her to make her way slowly back to the couch myself. She shut my eyes only to open them when the couch shifted.

“Here.” Klaus produced a water bottle of blood. “It was extremely fresh three days ago. Things happen unfortunately.”

She said nothing; just drank the blood carefully as she eyed Klaus.

This was how he acted when we were human. This was the Klaus I grew up with and fell in love with. Only moments ago he was a murderous monster. People change, but never that fast. Was he bipolar? Or is it just that I haven’t seen him in so long and now I have to get adjusted to his behavior again? Whatever it is I don’t like it. The words rolled around in her mind. Klaus smiled softly when she put the bottle down.

“Thirsty aren’t we? And I do mean we, Kassandra. Your blood never fully satisfied me except for…” He trailed off with a naughty glint in his eyes. “Well, you remember don’t you Kass?” Klaus pulled her to him. His eyes never left her lips while he continued, “Remember the way I would hold you during the winter that never seemed cold? The way I would kiss your neck? The way your body fit against mine perfectly? The way I loved you?”

Kassandra grinned. “I seem to recall things like that. But just in case, would you like to remind me?” She wrapped long arms around Klaus and straddled his waist. Klaus smirked.

“I would love to.” He tugged off her shirt and unclasped the bra in one swift motion. Ksssandra leaned her head back allowing him access to herneck. He nibbled at the base of it softly before capturing her lips with his hungrily. A low growl escaped from him when she slid my hand down to the lump in his pants and squeezed.

“Kass!”

She simply shrugged, pretending she hadn’t done anything. Klaus picked her up bridal style and carried her off to a bedroom. It reminded Kassandra of the one they shared when they were still human. When things were the simplest because they only had to think about themselves. There was no curse back then. She wished silently that they could go back to that.

Unknown P.O.V.

She made the wish. That was all I needed. Over a thousand years my family and I have been waiting for this. Waiting for one of the Monsters to wish to go back in time. My money had been on Hope, the little one. It’s a good thing I don’t bet. However, with an omniscient older brother I would never win anyway.

“Now?” Amar wiggled his eyebrows playfully. “Please?”

I sighed. “Go ahead.” As the familiar Latin language of our people enveloped me I couldn’t help but feel a pang of regret. I didn’t know what was going to happen. Hell, I didn’t even know who all was going to go back with the Originals! One thing I did know however was that we were some how going to rewrite the future.