Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Oh my gosh! I never thought that I would make like...what? 200-something views? I know it's not a lot, but for me, it's really something, so, I've made these next couple of chapters extra long for my loyal readers. Anyways, thanks, guys! Love you all!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So everyone finally got cleaned up after the spaghetti fight and was now singing on the karaoke machine that Pap put together.You had no idea what was exactly happening but it was practically lit so...what did it matter?

"Oh come on, (y/n)! Pleaseeeee?" Frisk tugged at the hem of your shirt as she stuck a microphone towards your face. "You said that if I did it, then you would do it!!"

"I never said that." You laughed.

"Dunkle Sans said that you would."

Dunkle?

"Well, he's dumb. If he's gonna say that then that means he's gonna have to sing too."

"Haha, no thanks." Sans chirped into the conversation as Papyrus and Mettaton took ahold of two of the microphones.

"Step aside, beauties." Mettaton said with a confident giggle as he scrolled through the song choices. "The stars are here to blow your MINDS."

"Really? That's really mind blowing." You let out, not able to actually register what had you said. Everyone gasped and looked at you in surprise. It took a bit of time to actually register what you had said, but when you did, you started to burst in laughter. Oh my god, Sans has this much influence on me!?

"OH MY GOD! SANS, YOU HAVE CORRUPTED THE HUMAN WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PUNS!" Papyrus groaned.

"Well, I think it was quite clever." Toriel said with a chuckled, looking down at Sans. He was smiling so big, you couldn't help but smile yourself.

"God, I'm so proud of you, kid." Sans said as he beamed causing you to blush. Gee...don't make me squirm, dammit.

"Really?" You laughed as Mettaton cleared his throat in order to redirect everyone's attention towards him.

"Um, beauties?" He scoffed and dramatically flicked his head towards the screen. "Papyrus and I are about to sing."

He began to start the first verse, as Papyrus attempted to keep up. Overall, they sounded alright, just that Pap was a little off pitch. Next, Undyne and Alphys went. Alphys, considering her soft personality, was actually quite the singer. She seemed to have hit each high note perfectly, whereas Undyne, was a little more shaky, but definitely more confident in her voice. You continued to watch as Frisk went with Toriel to sing their song. They both sounded good too...it kinda made you squirm a bit because of the lack of confidence in your own voice.

"Now, now. I believe we have the last two." Toriel giggled and handed you her microphone.

"Mhmm!" Frisk smiled gleefully as she forcefully stuffed her microphone into Sans' pocket. She must've already knew that he wouldn't take it. Heh.

"Yeah...I guess so." You murmured as you stood up. "Might as well get it over with." You stretched out your back a bit as you glanced at your skeleton partner.

Sans didn't say anything. He just stayed seated as you approached the karaoke machine to choose a song. Guess he really doesn't want to go yet...