Chapter 7

Through out the rest of the day, Levi was by your side. You were happy because you had almost all classes together. Plus, Levi was oddly very protective around you. When people would look at you and snicker cause they knew about the incident with Petra, Levi went to town on them. He would roast them, humiliate them, then kick them. Hard. You blushed. "L-Levi. That's enough...." Levi looked up from showering a kid in old milk. "He tripped you." He growled. You nodded. "I know, but it's okay. Let's just go to class..." He sighed and nodded. The bell rang. He grabbed your hand and pulled you gently. "Let's go, (Y/N)." You blushed and walked along with him. Levi let your hand go and opened the door for you. You thanked him and walked in. People looked at you and Levi. "I heard she's Levi's new girlfriend." One boy whispered to another. The other boy nodded. "She has a nice ass though." You rolled your eyes and took your seat, which was next to Levi. 

The teacher was Mr. Pixis. "Your both late. Detention." You looked at Levi and smirked. He smirked back at you slightly. 'Partners in crime.' He mouthed. You giggled a little bit and looked back up at the board, taking notes. "You think they make out?" The boy behind you asked the other boy. He smiled. "Oh yeah." You ignored them and kept working. Levi looked at you. 'Can I walk you home after detention?' You blushed and nodded.  "(Y/N). Levi. Since you both seem so eager to talk, why don't you help me pass out these worksheets?" Mr. Pixis held out two stacks of paper. You sighed and got up with Levi. You grabbed the stack of papers and began passing them out, Levi in front of you. When you gave Petra her paper, she smirked and put her foot out. You didn't notice her foot and tripped, stumbling to catch your balance. Right before you were about smack your head on a desk, Levi caught you. You looked up at him and smiled. "T-Thanks Levi..." Levi nodded and helped you back up. "Tch. Be careful next time, brat." Petra growled and glared at you. You smiled sweetly, mentally laughing your ass off at her. 

After passing out the papers and working on your worksheet for a while, the bell rang. Classes seemed to pass by like a blur. All you could see was Levi, looking down at you when he caught you. You sighed in awe. I love him.... You thought as you opened the door to the detention room. Levi was already there, looking quite bored as he looked  out the window. You sat next to him and smiled. He looked at you and opened his mouth to say something put was cut off my the teacher. "No talking." She hissed and looked back down at her book. The cover said Fifty Shades of Grey. You snickered and pointed to it. Levi cringed at it. For two very boring hours, you worked on your homework. It seemed easy to you, so you finished it right when the teacher sat up. "You two are dismissed." She muttered, eyes glued to the book. You got up with Levi and walked out. Thankfully, you had already told Eren to go home without you. He always freaked out when you didn't tell him where you were. He was very protective. But that was because he was your brother. He had to protect you. 

Levi and you began walking, it was kinda quiet. Levi sighed and as he walked down the empty, shady halls with you. His steel grey eyes locked with your (E/C) eyes. There was a little playfulness in his eyes. He picked you up bridal style and ran down the halls. You giggled and put your head on his chest. "L-Levi!" You squealed. Levi ignored you, eventually getting tired as he stopped, panting. You looked up at him and smiled. He looked down at you and kissed the top of your head gently. "I think you know that your more than a friend to me." Your eyes widened, a blush appeared on your cheeks. "R-Really?" He nodded and smiled gently. "I love you, brat." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, Levi."