Chapter 4

~Just wanted to say that Eren IS gay in this story. And that Im trying to make chapters longer. So don't be surprised if your on a long chapter then find yourself in a short one. That is all for you worthless brats.~

It was a quiet walk home.  Eren finally broke the silence. "I...Im sorry. Its just you know how much I care about you. Im your brother..." You smiled slightly at him. "Its okay. We all have our days." He nodded slowly and looked across the street. "You want Starbucks?" You nodded. "Yeah! That sounds good." After you both got your drinks, you and Eren wen back home. "Were home!" Eren called. Grisha looked up from the newspaper. Carla turned around from washing dishes. "You two are late." Eren rolled his eyes. "Cause we were at Starbucks, and (Y/N) here decided to talk with Levi."

 You blushed. "He came to me!" Eren smirked. "Yeah. Okay." You rolled your eyes. "Im serious! Anyways... don't you have work to do?" Eren put his hands on his hips. "Don't YOU have work to do?" You ruffled his hair. "I do. And so do you. Look... lets just get homework done. Then we can watch Black Butler. Hows that sound?" Eren squealed. "Yasss!" You nodded. About 20 minutes later you both finished your homework. Eren was already sitting on the couch with Netflix on, looking rather excited. He LOVED Sebastian. "Hurry! My sebby is about to kick Claude's scrawny ass!"

 You laughed and sat next to him. The great thing about having a gay brother is he would well... act like a girl. (No shit) Therefore he understood you better. He pressed play. Through out the whole thing, Eren squealed, blushed, screamed, and cussed out the T.V. "Eren! Watch your language!" Carla growled. "Bitch, please." He muttered. You snickered. "He's not listening!" Eren gasped. "You son of a-" He noticed Carla glaring at him. " You daughter of a lovely mother." 

He continued, teeth gritted. You smiled. "Awww." Carla rolled his eyes and walked back upstairs. "Nooo! Ciel my poor baby child!" You fake cried into Erens arms. "Go to hell Alois!!" You screamed. Eren held you back and stroked your hair. You smirked and grabbed a water bottle, shoving it in his mouth. He let you go and choked. You giggled. "Pretend its Sebastian's dick!" Eren stopped and immediately began sucking it, licking the sides and moaning. You covered your face. "Okay! Okay! Its Claudes!" Eren froze and threw it across the room. 

"Ewww! I don't want AIDs!" He gasped and made a sick face. You burst out laughing. "Whats wrong with Claudes?" Eren gagged. "His is a fucking tic tac." You burst out laughing and continued watching. After about 5 episodes, you and Eren fell asleep.