Chapter 6

You sat down next to Levi. He looked at you. "Hey, (Y/N)." He smiled sweetly. "Hey, Levi." A guy with thick eyebrows and blonde hair sat next to you. He looked at Levi. "You wanna introduce your girlfriend or am I going to have to ask her who she is?" Levi blushed faintly. "Shut the hell up. She's not my girlfriend." You blushed and looked down. Erwin smirked. "Yet." Levi smirked slightly. 'Go fuck yourself. Thats what you do best.' He mouthed to Erwin. 

You giggled a bit and took a bite of your food. Levi looked at you. "The guy with the overgrown eyebrows is Erwin." He looked at Erwin. "Erwin, this is (Y/N)." You looked at Erwin and smiled. "Hey Erwin." Erwin smiled back. "Hey, (Y/N)." You all ate in silence. All of a sudden you felt cold water running down your back. Wait. No. Milk. There was a cruel giggle behind you. You turned around and saw Petra. Petra was your worst enemy since 2nd grade. She hated every inch of you. And you hated all of her.

You could not express your hatred the day she got you kicked out of your last school. She was a damn good actor too. But thats another story, meant for another time. "P-Petra?!" What the fuck?" You growled. She fake frowned. "Oops. Sowey, (Y/N)." Erwin narrowed his eyes at her while Levi did his famous death stare. He stood up and grabbed her by the shirt. "What the hell Petra?! Get out of here you white trash." He hissed. Petra was Levi's ex. And thanks to their breakup, Petra was a full on Yandere. 

Petra pouted. "But Levi boo... you loved me. Then you invite this weirdo girl- or if she even is a girl to your table and start flirting with her?" Levi stared at her, eyes icy and full of hatred. "Don't ever call me that dumbass name again. (Y/N) is not weird. Whats weird is when you stalk someone for 4 hours straight." Petra smiled and gasped. "Psh. I didn't do that. Who would do such a thing?" You looked at Levi. Is he showing....protectiveness? He is but he's probably just being a good friend. I doubt he will ever like someone like me.... You thought and sighed sadly. 

Petra laughed and looked at Annie, her partner in crime. Annie glared at you then smirked at Petra. You gulped. What the hell is she looking at? I don't even know her. She looks like a bitch though. You glared back at her. Out of nowhere, Petra ran at you, fists clenched. She looked as if she were going to beat the shit out of you. Your eyes widened as you covered your face, getting ready for the impact. You closed your eyes tightly and waited. Nothing. Cautiously opening your eyes slowly, you looked up. Levi was standing in front of you. 

Levi had stopped her punch with his hand. He kicked her back roughly. Petra gasped and stumbled back, slipping on the spilled milk. Annie caught her and pushed her back up. "Get her!" She yelled. Levi loomed over Annie and Petra. (Pretty sure they are all same height or around that but just pretend Levi is taller) "Any of you touch her, I will beat you into a bloody pulp." He said, voice full of warning and anger. The bell rang and people began to walk out. Petra looked at you and gritted her teeth. "Your going to regret this....you little piece of shit." You raised your head slightly, not caring what the hell she had to say. "What are you talking about? Your the piece of shit. And last time I checked, Im taller than your scrawny ass." There were snickers in the room. Petra stomped out with Annie. The halls began to flood. You sighed. This was going to be a long year....

~I will probably say this over and over since this is my first story but, sorry if that sucked. Let me know opinions on the story. Any advice or SUPPORTFUL comments would be great~