Chapter 5

You woke up to find your head on Eren's lap. He had his head back, snoring slightly. "E-Eren. Get up." You said and yawned, sitting up. Eren's eyes fluttered open. "Okay.." You both got up and got dressed quickly. Eren kissed Carla on the cheek. "Bye Falsiha!" He turned to Grisha. "Bye dad." You did the same, except quietly. Eren shut the door behind you and began walking. You followed reluctantly. I can't believe I get to sit with HIM today! You thought and mentally squealed. 

Eren noticed your blush and looked at you curiously. "Who are you thinking about?" Your blush got worse, looking away. "N-No one." Eren rolled his eyes playfully. He knew he couldn't get it out of you. Not just yet. Eren and you got to school quickly. The bell rang and you went your separate ways. You were greeted by Hanji as you took your seat in Science. Levi, like last time sat next to you. You smiled at him. "Hey Levi. Nice watch." He looked down at his watch, a tiny blush on his cheeks. "Tch. Thanks I guess..." 

You nodded and looked back at Hanji, who was making a heart with her hand between you and Levi. You blushed. 'Hanji! Stop!' You mouthed to her. Hanji smirked and kept doing it. When no one was looking you elbowed her in the ribs. She yelped in pain and giggled. Reiner glared at you. "After school detention." Levi looked at him coldly. "Leave her the fuck alone you wet chicken nugget." The class filled with snickers. Reiner looked at him. "You too, Levi." Levi rolled his eyes. "Fine. Just gives me more time to sleep."

 Reiner sighed. "Talk to me after class." And with that the lesson began. You looked at Levi. 'Thanks.' He smirked slightly. 'No problem brat.' He mouthed back. The rest of the lesson was boring. Something about the.... Aztecs? Your classes seemed to go by in a blur. It was lunch time before you knew it. Its time. Not only do I get to sit next to him at lunch. I get an hour ALONE with him!  You thought nervously. Then you froze. W-Wait...did he mean just one time? Or for now?  What happens if I spill? What the fuck?! What should I do?! Guys are so confusing!! You thought and groaned.