Chapter 3

After 4 more periods, it was lunch time. Naturally, you sat next to Eren. Eren looked at you and smiled. "Hey, (Y/N)." You smiled back. "Hey Eren." You jumped up slightly as you noticed Hanji had sat down next to you. 'Who the hell is that?' Eren mouthed to you. 'Hanji.' You mouthed back. Hanji made you look in the direction of Levi. "Hey. Shorty is staring at you." 

You blushed and looked at him. He looked away and blushed faintly, although you couldn't see it. Eren narrowed his eyes at Levi. "Is he bothering you?" He asked. You shook your head. "No..." Eren clenched his fists. "I swear I'll slaughter him if he messes with you..." You smiled. "Aww Eren. Theres no need for that." Hanji gigged. "Protective much?" Eren rolled his eyes. "Whatever. " 

~Time Skip after School brought to you by Levi's Windex~

You waited outside of school for Eren, trying to spot him out of the crowd of rushing students. A hand touched your shoulder gently. You jumped up and turned around. "Oh hey E-" It was Levi. You gulped. "H-Hey Levi." Levi smirked slightly. "I see you already know my name. But I never seemed to get yours, brat."

 Is he seriously asking what my name is?! Why is he interested in me?!  You thought, mentally panicking. Levi stared at you, waiting for an answer. You blushed and stared at your shoes. "(Y/N)..." Levi nodded. "D-Do you want to sit with me tomorrow at lunch?" You smiled and nodded. "I would like that-" You were cut off by Eren. "(Y/N)! There you are." You turned around to see Eren. "Oh, hey. I was just talking to Levi..." 

You turned back around and saw that he was nowhere in sight. Eren sighed. "I don't like the way he looks..." You shook your head. "Whatever Eren. Your always judging people..." Eren narrowed his eyes at you. "Sorry if I care about you." He snapped. "Eren... thats not what I meant." You muttered. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Lets just go home."