Chapter 2

~You guys probably already figured this out but Eren is your brother. Oh, and Mikasa is in college so you wont be seeing her much.~

You walked down the halls, looking at all the unfamiliar faces. It seemed like all types of people were here. Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, otakus, emos, popular kids, weird kids, loners... you shook your head. I can find friends later. Eren went in the other direction. You realized you didn't have a lot of classes with him and sighed. All of a sudden you collided with someone. You stood up immediately. "S-Sorry!" A short male with steel grey eyes  and raven black hair stood up, looking at you coldly. "Tch. Idiot. Watch where your going." He spat. You looked down and nodded slowly. 

 HOLY SHIT HE'S HOT! You thought and blushed. You didn't notice, but Levi smirked ever so slightly and walked past you. You sighed in relief.  You looked at your schedule. First class was science. You sat next to a girl with red hair in a pony tail. She fixed her glasses and looked at you excitedly. "My names Hanji. I heard we're learning atomic weight today!" She squealed. "Thats cool. Mines (Y/N)." You muttered, a fake smile came across your face. Everyone took their seats. The bell rang. A tall, brauny man with short blond hair began writing on the board. He turned to face the class. 

"Hello students. My name is Mr. Braun-" He was cut off as the boy that bumped into you earlier walked in, a stoic expression on his face. The teacher glared at him. "Your late, Levi." Levi rolled his eyes. "No shit, Reiner." Your eyes widened and blushed. For some reason you admired his confidence, even though it wasn't necessarily a good thing at the time. He's brave. Mr. Braun narrowed his eyes at him. "After school detention. And you know my name is Mr. Braun." Levi glared at him and said nothing else. "As I was saying. Were going to be learning about atomic weight." He continued. Hanji squealed to herself. Levi groaned.