Chapter 15

As I promise here's the chapter! XD

Now go and read XP

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

Brittany’s POV

5 pups, 2 girls and 3 boys.

Jared came first, then Nayla, Ashton, Dimitri and last Naomi. All of them in wolf form were exactly the same fur color as their father except Naomi who was black as the night and with two white little paws like me (well I only have one white paw :P) as for their eyes, they will not open until the first week passes.

Luke explained to me that I will not shift until the pups could and that would be exactly one year. And he too explained that when they shift, they cannot shift back to wolf form until they’re the normal age to be shifting, so yeah.    

I looked at the five pups and sighed sadly, I wish Jace was here.

“When we all are fully strong again, we will attack the pack straight on, the neighbor pack said he was helping us, I send Luke to talk with them so tomorrow we will know their answer, now rest, there’s a big day ahead of us” Lutherio spoke.

“Hey Lutherio!” I called him over.

“Yes?” He asked me as he reached me.

“What was the deal you wanted to make me?” I asked.

“Forget about that” He laughed “No need for it now”

“What was it?”

“It’s better if you do not know” and with that, he left the cave.

I sighed and looked around are the injure lycans, fifteen injures and like five of them death, plus the un-injure ones who I counted are sixty-seven, good numbers.

“Here” Lutherio appeared with a dead deer, dropping it in front of me “You need to eat so you can make milk for the pups”

“Thank you” I whisper gratefully.

Jace POV

It hurt like shit when I left her but she made me choose!

Everyone was against the Star Lite pack and I want to know why.

I love Bri, I could never leave her.

‘But you did’ My wolf growled.

‘Shut up’ I snapped at him.

I sighed and knocked on the door.

Mike open the door with a pissed off look but when he saw me his face broke into a smile “Jace! Where were you?”

“My mate was being stupid and I had to change some things” I mumbled walking in.

 “Is she alright?”

“Yes but I did not came to speak about this, can we go to your office?” I asked going business mode.

Mike looked at me curiously and nodded “Follow me”

We walked up the stairs and enter the first room. “Here” he naded me some boxers and jeans who were in the chair. I took them and put them on.

“So what you wanted to talk about?” He asked as we sat down.

I took a deep breath and spoke “I want out”

Mike narrowed his eyes “What?”

“I want out” I repeated.