Chapter 8

AT LAST I HAVE THE CHANCE TO UPLOAD!!!! I'm sorry I haven't upload, I have no computer :( been using my gramps.

Anyway the chap is short but hey atleast I'm giving u something!! XP

I'll try to upload the next chap today if I can is half finished XD

Now go and read!! XP

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 8

Lavi POV

As we were running to the house, a blurry figure passed through, I couldn’t see nor smell what it was as it was running fast.

“What the hell was that?!” I asked as we stopped, then I saw six males of the pack running trying to catch up with the thing. I recognize one of the males running so I called him to come here.

“What was that?!” I asked immediately.

He looked at the idiot mutt who was next to me in wolf form snarling at him, then looked back at me confused but still responded to my question “That was your sister, she woke up ten minutes ago, she was trashing and screaming calling for someone named Jace, your mother other us to hold on to her until the doctor plugged some needle into her but she slipped through our fingers and ran away” As soon as he was finish, Idiot ran away, disappear of my view in seconds, wow that dude is fast.

I looked at the man deadly in the eye “What was in the needle? Why my mom wanted to give her?” I growled.

The man looked down “I don’t know, she didn’t tell us”

“Go back” I order, he nodded and ran back to the house, I ran to follow the other ones.

Britanny POV

I had to run away, Jace wasn’t there and mom didn’t want me to see him. The pain was(is) horrible physically and emotionally, some of the bites weren’t healed completely so it hurt as I ran, I could literally feel them opening more.

Nina(A/N Britanny’s wolf if you don’t remember) was the one helping me keep running and not stopping she was giving me her energy. I was freaking running fast, like a freaking bullet, not even the five dude could catch me.

Suddenly I felt a wolf running next to me, I was about to attack when I saw who it was. JACE!!

Nina got excited that she stopped giving me energy, my body didn’t have the chance to think and I tripped falling down, shit! I got to get back up, I had the chance to get up but I couldn’t take a step forward, my legs were reacting so with a whine I lay down again shifting into my human form, I looked back, knowing they were going to reach me soon.

Jace stood in front of me protectively as they appeared in our views.

“Who are you and what are you doing in our land?!” The one in front demanded at Jace. He snarled at him in response.

“Don’t snarl at me!” the man snarled back.

“Give us the girl” That made Jace growl and take a step towards them. The males growled back and took a step forward daring him to attack.

Just as he was going to, Lavi appeared in the middle of them stopping the fight that it was about to begin.

“All of you return to the pack house and do not mention what happen here to Brooke, understood?” Lavi snapped at them, they looking at him for a second but reluctantly nodded while walking away.

Then Lavi turned to us, he threw me his shirt and I put it on, sitting up, not trusting my legs to stand.

“You must leave now, before they tell the news to Brooke, you know they can’t keep secrets from the Alpha” He said.

Jace nodded and turned to me waiting for an answer.

“But do I really need to go?” I asked, I didn’t want to go, I missed my friends, my dad, my brothers, I missed everyone!

“I don’t think it’s the best idea to stay here when mom is like that, she will not accept your relationship at all Bri, you got to get that through your tick head, atleast wait until she calms down, like for a few months or so”

I looked down, Lavi was right, mom wouldn’t accept this, I don’t know why, maybe because his not from our pack?”

“Why will she not accept him?!” I asked.

“His different from us Bri, he isn’t one of us” Lavi explained looking at Jace weirdly.

“He isn’t one of us? What do you mean?!” I demanded.

Lavi sighed “I’ll leave that to him, but not now, go and look for a safe place first”

I seriously didn’t want to leave but I knew I had no choice so I nodded and stood up, my strength is back! XD

“I’m going to miss you Lavi, don’t forget to bother Kanda for me” I sobbed as I hugged me.

“Don’t worry sis, I’ll even bother him in his sleep, what do you think of giving him a wedgy and throwing ice in the hole while doing the wedgy? Sounds good?” He asked while he hugged me back.

I laughed as I broke of the hug, wiping the tears “Sounds good bro”

Lavi looked behind him then at me “You should go now”

I nodded and shifted, breaking his shirt in the progress.

“That was my favorite shirt” He whined, good.

 With one last look at him, we ran to the unknown.

I had many questions in my mind about what happen today, why is my mom acting like this? Why did Lavi said Jace was different from us? And most of all…… If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?????

“While we running, can you explain me why you are different?” I asked, more like demanded.

He nodded and started explaining.

__________________________________________________________

Hope u liked it!! XD