Chapter 3

Sorry this is short XP

_____________________________________________

Chapter 3

“Firstly, please tell me that scent you have is not what I think it is” he said.

Dammit!!!

I ignored him and open the microwave to retreat my delicious Hot POCKET!

“Oh god Brittany!” Dad growled making me turn around and look at him.

He had his eyes close like he was in pain “Please tell me his from here and not from one of the pack I just banned” He whisper opening his eyes and looking at me.

I avoided his eyes and bit my hot pocket.

Why is it called hot pocket? Is it because is hot and it can fit in a pocket? (well not jeans pocket)

I better ask google later…

“Dammit Brittany” He hissed running his hand trough his hair.

“I’m sorry dad! I didn’t knew he was going to do that! I promise I will have no contact with him at all” I promised at him after I swallow the delicious bite.

“It’s too late for that Brittany, you can’t be away from him now” Dad shook his head.

“Why not?” I asked.

He sighed and then chuckled “Your mom sure knew how to not speak about mating”

I looked at him confused, huh? I don’t get it “Huh?”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HOT POCKET FELL!!!!

“Noooo!” I screamed horrified and kneed to get it, once it was in my hand, I looked at it, two tears slipping out of my eyes.

Omg Mr. hot pocket just felt and I squash it!!!! IT TASTE SO GOOD AND NOW IT’S GONE T.T

I heard my dad laugh so I looked at him sniffing. “What?”

“You just cried because the stupid hot pocket fell and you squash it?!you cried for that?!” He asked making him laugh harder.

“Oh shut up” I mumbled throwing the hot pocket in the trashcan.

“We’ll talk about what happen later” Dad said when he finally stopped laughing and stood up. “I got another problem I need to solve, see ya” and with that he walked away.

I walked out of the kitchen and went to my room, changed and went to sleep.

~~~~Morning~~~~

In the morning I woke up feeling horrible, Every dream I had was about him, not once was it about phoenix and dragons! It was horrible!

The pull even got stronger!

Right now I finished eating my cornflakes and was doing nothing on the couch.

Now what do I do? I’m bored…

Oh I know! I’m going to see my friends :D

No not Elmo and Barney XP, my REAL friends XD

LOL kidding! I actually hate Barney, his too purple for my liking and elmo is too innocent XP

I even have a song for Barney

LISTEN!

‘I love you and you love me, let’s get together and kill barney, with an N64, barney’s on the phone, NO MORE PURPLE DINAUSAUR!’

Oh and another one!

‘I love you and you love me, lets go and kill barney, I’ll get the wood and you get the gas, we just blow up Barney’s a$$’

LOOL I have another one but is too ‘R’ *laughs like a maniac mentally*

Anywho, I’m going to my friends house now XP

I walked outside and took off my clothes then shifted, when I finish I grabbed my clothes with my mouth and ran.

As I ran I felt Nina trying to take control (which was painful, plus add the pain from being away from Jace)

I growled and snapped at her mentally ordering her to stop, she whimper one last time before stopping.

Damn when is this going to stop?