Chapter 9

Well this chapter is stupid and boring and stupid lol

Sorry about that I'm just haing a hard time thinking about what to do next lol

so anyway go and read XP

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

Brittany's POV

We’ve been running for hours, tell you the truth, I think we have been running the entire day, it’s night already! And it’s been an hour since Jace told me we were in his kind territory, no not in a pack territory, let me explain…  you are white and you’re in a territory of white people but then suddenly you move to another country and now you’re in black people territory (did that make sense? I don’t think soo, but whatever)… that. And yes Jace already explained what he was… which is so weird!

“We will rest here, tomorrow we keep going” He said as we found a cave.

I nodded and walked in.

I shifted because I was tired of being in wolf form and lay down on the floor hugging myself to keep me warm, two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist pulling me into his chest, well at least his warm.

~~~Next day~~~~

When I woke up I already knew today was going to be the worst day everrr.

I was in does days, but pufft! For you it’s easy, you have CLOTHES I don’t! and it hurts more than you can imagine, why don’t human suffer like we do when it happens to us? Yours is less painful.

“I don’t think I’m going anywhere for the past few days” I hissed at Jace as he woke up.

His eyes widen “Shit! You’re in heat!”

“But didn’t you say we were already in heat the other day?!” I growled and hissed when another wave of pain came. Urgh I always hate the first days.

“Yea, but this is THE heat, didn’t you listen when I was explaining the stages?! I never mention THE heat”

“Can you stop with the ‘THE heat’ and just tell me what the fuck it means” I snapped.

He sighed “THE heat is the real deal, the male, if you still haven’t finish the stages then this applies to every unmated male, so anyway it means the male gets more attracted to the female because she is throwing a scent that says her body is prepared to bare a males pup, making the males fight for her,  wherever the female wants or not she will have the pups, but that is if you’re in a pack with a lot of unmated males, but I can ignore the urge,” Then he whisper to himself “I think” but I still heard it.

 “Why is it different if the female is in a pack?” My gosh the males of this kind are weird.

“Because the males fight for her and they completely give themselves to their wolves to have more power, so when they finish and the male who wins, his wolf is not going to give the body back until he claims his price.”

“That means we are staying here until I’m out of this right?” I asked him and he nodded, suddenly I had the urge to shift.

I think Jace knew I was going to shift because he quickly said “Don’t shift!”

I looked at him in confusion “Why not?”

He closed his eyes and sighed “If you shift it gets worst and I don’t think my wolf and I will ignore the urge” ok! No shifting! But the urge is so strongggg and fuck! The pain, stupid pain!!

Jace open his eyes and looked at me “I’m going to look for something to eat, you can shift when I go but you got to stay alert so when I come you can shift back before I enter” He said and I nodded walking o the end of the cave, now I notice that this IS a SMALL cave.