Chapter 11

I don't think this make sense because I wrote it fast and didn't re-read (is that even a word?) it.

This is the last ime I will upload for a while because my mom is taking her laptob(the one I'm using) to her school...  horrible I know.... now I REALLY have to wait till I go to my gramps house, and with school I don't know when I'll be able to write, but I'll try! XD

Now go and read!

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop it, please just- I’m sorry” Jace exclaimed as he realized what he had done. Well to late for that buddy, we already are in the progress of the ‘tie’.

“Don’t apologies, I wanted this” I replied.

I seriously thought my first time was going to be while in human form, but hey! Not all turns out the way we want it, right?

After like 11 minutes we were done.

Jace stood next to me and I nuzzled myself closer to him, looking for comfort, I have no idea why, I just wanted some comfort. He responded by licking my face.

Suddenly we heard rustling. Turning to the left a reddish with silver in the tip of her fur appeared, walking(more like dancing) like she was singing in her head with her eyes close.

We watched her dumb fully as she kept dancing, not aware that we were in her presence.

Suddenly she open her silver/gray eyes, stopping right in her tracks as she saw us, her eyes widening.

Jace growled and stood in front of me protectively.

“Who are you?!” He snarled, the female took a step back her eyes still wide.

“My name is Rachyl, please don’t eat me!” She exclaimed.

I stood next to Jace and looked at her curiously.

Jace growled again.

I rolled my eyes and kicked Jace by the back legs, making him stumble and glare at me.

I ignored him and walked to stand infront of Rachyl.

“The name is Brittany, you can call me Bri and the annoying dude over there is Jace” I introduced nodding towards Jace. “Now why is a female alone in these woods?”

“Oh me, just finish doing some important stuff, now I’m going back to my pack” She said, why is she trusting us with telling us stuff, if I were her I would of thought they wanted to kidnap me lol

“I don’t know but you kind of reek of some familiar pack I know… are you from the Star lites pack?” Jace finally spoke.

……

..

.

LMAO!!!!!! LOOL WHAT KIND OF DUDE NAMES THEIR PACK THAT?!?! That must be embarrrasssssiiiinnnngggg! LOL

Jace shot me a glare as I laughed silently.

“Yep.” She responded nodding her head furiously.